im so down in spirits i dont know...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushing on the flop would of probably be too obvious... the turn i think he felt that i was trying to quickly double up.
Hi.Not a tournament.Rar.
quit trying to look clever, when one of your first posts in the thread said that his k3 is drawing to 6 boat outs.you're not clever, cute, or witty.
Pushing on the flop would of probably be too obvious... the turn i think he felt that i was trying to quickly double up.
Hi.Not a tournament.Rar.
you're not clever, cute, or witty.
Oh, but I am right.
i don't think it's NEARLY as cut-and-dried as you're making it out to be....slowplaying the nut straight on a rainbow board got the guy to commit his chips as a 9:1 dog. that sounds like good odds to me.
Hi.Not a tournament.Rar.
Oh, but I am right.
i don't think it's NEARLY as cut-and-dried as you're making it out to be....slowplaying the nut straight on a rainbow board got the guy to commit his chips as a 9:1 dog. that sounds like good odds to me.
You're considering results. You forget, he moved in on a paired board.
Hi.Not a tournament.Rar.
Oh, but I am right.
You're considering results. You forget, he moved in on a paired board.
you're right, i am considering results....so what does he do if he cold calls the turn and then the river brings the flush? fold to the obvious continuation bet? i think i play it the same way and hope he doesn't have the boat on the turn...i'm fine with him drawing, even if he has the Jx.
I knew he didnt have a jack cause he bet 25... last hand on a ace queen 3 board he bet 25 also and i saw a ace as he folded.
and that means what exactly?you didn't "know" he had anything...he could have had quads for all you knew...you were there for 3 hands.if this beat bothers you so bad, throw some on stars and play micro until you can handle the swings.
THE REASON I WENT ALL IN ON THE TURN BECAUSE THERE WERE 2 SPADES... AND IF HE WAS CHASING I WANTED HIM TO PAY AND EXTRA 110 TO CALL.
ease up with the damn caps.the play was fine, your feeling afterward means you were playing way over your head.

I dont think i was playing over my BR cause when i played a 5 dollar heads up i lost to a runner runner straight and i still felt like shit. I SHOULD of been up 400.. instead i went home talking to myself on the train.

I do feel alot better... still a little lump in my stomach and throat
I don't mean to kick you while you are down, but if you ask questions about turn play and then have a fit about the correction of your play, then you are not going to be well received if you ever graduate to the strat forum. :wink: You didn't want there to be dissension about your play so you could feel better about the horrible beat you took, but whenever you slowplay the nut straight against unknowns and then move in with it on a paired board, there's going to be some dissension.Please play within your bankroll. Also, never gamble money you can't afford to lose.
I dont think i was playing over my BR cause when i played a 5 dollar heads up i lost to a runner runner straight and i still felt like censored. I SHOULD of been up 400.. instead i went home talking to myself on the train.
You should have 15-20 buyins for NL. That means you should have $3,000-$4,000 to play 1-2 NL.
I dont think i was playing over my BR cause when i played a 5 dollar heads up i lost to a runner runner straight and i still felt like censored. I SHOULD of been up 400.. instead i went home talking to myself on the train.
You should have 15-20 buyins for NL. That means you should have $3,000-$4,000 to play 1-2 NL.
No.$3,000 - $4,000 to lose and have it not affect you. :wink: - Jordan