daniel negreanu? where are you

Just a comment:I used to love this website until Daniel started blogging once every 2 weeks. And then out of those blogs, only once a month (if that much) had anything to do with poker. I understand that he is busy, but this site is his, with his fans, and it does not seem like Danny is involved as much he used to be. Flame me if you want, I could care less - just an objective point of view. signed, "slowly losing interest"

Just a comment:I used to love this website until Daniel started blogging once every 2 weeks.  And then out of those blogs, only once a month (if that much) had anything to do with poker.  I understand that he is busy, but this site is his, with his fans, and it does not seem like Danny is involved as much he used to be.   Flame me if you want, I could care less - just an objective point of view.  signed,  "slowly losing interest"
You've got to start getting into hockey. Either that, or join my Underwater Basket Weaving Club. During hockey season, those of us who are not involved, have found a home at the UBWC. Daniel stops by the club every once in awhile. Those of us in the club are very understanding of the fact that he just got married, is completely enthralled with fantasy hockey right now, has a ton of poker business going on. We are also very grateful that he has this site for us which he pays for on his own dime. I'm sure that he wished that he had time for everyone, but sometimes people get busy. And during those times, it's all about the UBWC. Good Luck.
Just a comment:I used to love this website until Daniel started blogging once every 2 weeks.  And then out of those blogs, only once a month (if that much) had anything to do with poker.  I understand that he is busy, but this site is his, with his fans, and it does not seem like Danny is involved as much he used to be.   Flame me if you want, I could care less - just an objective point of view.  signed,  "slowly losing interest"
Simple really,dont visit this website.Easy!
You've got to start getting into hockey. Either that, or join my Underwater Basket Weaving Club. During hockey season, those of us who are not involved, have found a home at the UBWC. Daniel stops by the club every once in awhile.  Those of us in the club are very understanding of the fact that he just got married, is completely enthralled with fantasy hockey right now, has a ton of poker business going on. We are also very grateful that he has this site for us which he pays for on his own dime. I'm sure that he wished that he had time for everyone, but sometimes people get busy. And during those times, it's all about the UBWC. Good Luck.
Serious question, Steve...I was heads-up in the Tri Cities Invitational against this really agressive young gun from Burlington about a month back, and we were neck and neck the entire match.But out of nowhere, my fingers started getting really pruny and I was having a seriously hard time weaving the handle. I just couldn't get a solid grip on the weave. To make a long story short, my pattern came out very shabby, and he took home the Gold Basket.What do you do, Steve...when it's down to the wire and your fingers get really pruny? It's starting to be a huge problem for me, and is beginning to affect my marriage. Let's just say the pressure has been getting to me...I can easily say it's the worst I've felt since 99 when I got chlorine in my eyes and had to work blind.
You've got to start getting into hockey. Either that, or join my Underwater Basket Weaving Club. During hockey season, those of us who are not involved, have found a home at the UBWC. Daniel stops by the club every once in awhile.  Those of us in the club are very understanding of the fact that he just got married, is completely enthralled with fantasy hockey right now, has a ton of poker business going on. We are also very grateful that he has this site for us which he pays for on his own dime. I'm sure that he wished that he had time for everyone, but sometimes people get busy. And during those times, it's all about the UBWC. Good Luck.
Serious question, Steve...I was heads-up in the Tri Cities Invitational against this really agressive young gun from Burlington about a month back, and we were neck and neck the entire match.But out of nowhere, my fingers started getting really pruny and I was having a seriously hard time weaving the handle. I just couldn't get a solid grip on the weave. To make a long story short, my pattern came out very shabby, and he took home the Gold Basket.What do you do, Steve...when it's down to the wire and your fingers get really pruny? It's starting to be a huge problem for me, and is beginning to affect my marriage. Let's just say the pressure has been getting to me...I can easily say it's the worst I've felt since 99 when I got chlorine in my eyes and had to work blind.
I have a book coming out shortly that explains everything.
Finally I'm going to know for sure which god is real, the nature of the universe, and why I'm so sexy.
Yes, these things will be covered as well.
I thought people only came to this site for Smash and Ron Mexico.
Where do you think Danny is? Smash and Ron haven't been around either, coincidence? I think not?
The fact that Smash and Ron are missing has brought me back - not kept me away!
http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=31353
sound the title out with the scooby doo theme songdaniel negreanu, where are you, weve got some stuff to do now .......
hahahaThis actually made me laugh out loud when i played it in my head.
You've got to start getting into hockey. Either that, or join my Underwater Basket Weaving Club. During hockey season, those of us who are not involved, have found a home at the UBWC. Daniel stops by the club every once in awhile. Those of us in the club are very understanding of the fact that he just got married, is completely enthralled with fantasy hockey right now, has a ton of poker business going on. We are also very grateful that he has this site for us which he pays for on his own dime. I'm sure that he wished that he had time for everyone, but sometimes people get busy. And during those times, it's all about the UBWC. Good Luck.
You are my new hero. How do I join the UBWC?

Did anyone ever think that maybe DN is really irritated about the fact that so many people have been criticizing him lately? his blogs aren't about poker, hes gay, he was in AA, he doesn't have time for us, he isnt playing enough poker, his tv show sucked, hes a sellout... If certain people would just leave it alone and accept the fact that he is busy doing a lot of things, his personal life is booming, and that he writes a lot when he is able, maybe it would be fine. personally, if I saw so many "fans" of mine become fair-weather fans so quickly, then I convienently wouldnt have as much time to write, too. plus, he has only not written for a week, when before that he wrote almost every other day for awhile.GIVE THE MAN SOME SPACE, DONT CRITICIZE, WHERES THE SUPPORT?!

Did anyone ever think that maybe DN is really irritated about the fact that so many people have been criticizing him lately? his blogs aren't about poker, hes gay, he was in AA, he doesn't have time for us, he isnt playing enough poker, his tv show sucked, hes a sellout... If certain people would just leave it alone and accept the fact that he is busy doing a lot of things, his personal life is booming, and that he writes a lot when he is able, maybe it would be fine. personally, if I saw so many "fans" of mine become fair-weather fans so quickly, then I convienently wouldnt have as much time to write, too. plus, he has only not written for a week, when before that he wrote almost every other day for awhile.GIVE THE MAN SOME SPACE, DONT CRITICIZE, WHERES THE SUPPORT?!
nopejust think hes busy
nopejust think hes busy
yephe's busy
nopejust think hes busy
yephe's busy
you mean gettin busy GIGIDI GIGIDI GIGIDI GOOOO
I'm actually playing in a tournament online right now... I was busy shooting a show for MTV the last couple days. I realize I don't blog as much, but I'm married now, I can't share as much as I did...
What site are you playing on?