Out of these 7 events, rate them as which you think takes the most amount of luck, to the least amount of luck.1 -WSOP main event2 -Superbowl3 -World Series4 -NBA Championship5 -Any golf major6 -Boxing title match7 -Any tennis majorThat's what I personally think the list is... I'd really like to know what you guys think. I definately think the superbowl has a huge luck factor for the fact that it's only 1 game.

1-WSOP main event2- golf major 3-boxing title match4-Superbowl5-Any tennis major 6-World Series7-NBA Championshipofcourse, the world series and NBA championship are the ones that luck dosen't play a large role since you play a long series of matches in each one ::7 games max::. it's like poker, anyone could win one tournament ::game:: but playing the best out of seven is much better to determine the better team. to win a tennis major, you have to play several top tennis players and have to beat every single one. Since you play more than one match, the better player usually prevails.boxing is only one match and one lucky knock out hit by any boxer could win the match or the judges could just screw up the votinggolf major..ehh i dont really like watching golf, but it seems like anyone could winsuperbowl is hard because usually the favorite wins. the game could be won/loss in one simple mistake.

1-WSOP main event2- golf major  3-Superbowl4-Boxing title match  5-Any tennis major  6-World Series7-NBA Championship
You really got me thinking, I now change my list...1- WSOP2- Superbowl3- boxing title match4- golf major5- world series6- NBA championship7- tennis major

I would have to think you would need more luck in a team sport as opposed to a individual sport.Definately. That's why I hate football. There are so many friggin upsets. Like when the Pats won the superbowl against the rams... It's really frustrating. I know the same kinds of flukes happen in individual sports, but I feel that in team sports, usually the reason the underdog wins is because the favorite is playing unusually bad, while in individual sports when the underdog wins, it's because the underdog is playing unusually well

1-WSOP main event2- golf major  3-boxing title match4-Superbowl5-Any tennis major  6-World Series7-NBA Championshipofcourse, the world series and NBA championship are the ones that luck dosen't play a large role since you play a long series of matches in each one ::7 games max::.  it's like poker, anyone could win one tournament ::game:: but playing the best out of seven is much better to determine the better team.  to win a tennis major, you have to play several top tennis players and have to beat every single one. Since you play more than one match, the better player usually prevails.boxing is only one match and one lucky knock out hit by any boxer could win the match or the judges could just screw up the votinggolf major..ehh i dont really like watching golf, but it seems like anyone could winsuperbowl is hard because usually the favorite wins. the game could be won/loss in one simple mistake.
Please don't talk.- Jordan
1-WSOP main event2- golf major  3-boxing title match4-Superbowl5-Any tennis major  6-World Series7-NBA Championshipofcourse, the world series and NBA championship are the ones that luck dosen't play a large role since you play a long series of matches in each one ::7 games max::.  it's like poker, anyone could win one tournament ::game:: but playing the best out of seven is much better to determine the better team.  to win a tennis major, you have to play several top tennis players and have to beat every single one. Since you play more than one match, the better player usually prevails.boxing is only one match and one lucky knock out hit by any boxer could win the match or the judges could just screw up the votinggolf major..ehh i dont really like watching golf, but it seems like anyone could winsuperbowl is hard because usually the favorite wins. the game could be won/loss in one simple mistake.
Please don't talk.- Jordan
Beat me to it.

1 -WSOP main event (the most luck by a long shot)2 -Boxing title match (the one punch KO factor) 3 -World Series (with the close games and low scores, one homer can change the whole series)I think the rest are pretty close, but require much less luck than the others.4 -NBA Championship (sure one shot can win a close one, but theres tons of close plays that matter just as much).5 -Superbowl (tons of preperation and a lot more plays make the difference)6 -Any golf major (I guess a hole in one is lucky, but for the whole tourny I dont think theres a lot of luck here)7 -Any tennis major (I've never heard of someone getting lucky and winning a tennis major)

golf is like poker in this sense:Only the top top top top golf players make "a lot of money" in comparison to the field of their sport.Sure, most pro golfers make around 6 figures (100k or more), but at the top of the top pros they are making millions.Most poker players may eek out some profit during a year, or even a nice living 50k - 100k, but only the top top top pros really can make a solid wage.Meaning, the top bros who built up the bankroll to play high stakes and to keep them there over time.So in golf, like poker, you have your top top pro's, then the other pro's who are good, but not at the same level of the top 10-20 money winners on the tour.- Jordan

golf is like poker in this sense:Only the top top top top golf players make "a lot of money" in comparison to the field of their sport.
I see what youre trying to say, but in golf there is a much clearer definition of who the Top players are. Take Raymer for example. While he's a good player, is he one of the top players? I have no idea, but he won a ton of money last year. All it takes is one tourny win nowdays.That type of longshot tourny win would never happen in golf. After a few tournaments, you can tell who top players are (regardless of money).