30+3 deep stacks

9498 at the 2nd break.Best hand was Ace-Jack offsuit on the button, raised it to 300, called by the SB & an early limper.Flop was 5-6-8 rainbow, continuation bet of half the pot, SB calls, early limper folds.Turn was a 6, he checks, I check. River 8, he bets 800, I call figuring he was just bluffing & I probably had the same 2 pair he did with a better kicker.He turns over Jack-7 of spades (which gave him an open-ender on the flop) & asks "what are u doing???"So I reply "You talking to yourself?"He said "no im talking to the new fish of the table", which I find funny since I play pretty tight.So I say "Says the guy who just donked off at least a thousand chips...."Oh yeah, and the donk from earlier busted out about halfway to the break.Digging the slower pace of the deep stack tourney, although that may change as things drag on if I'm not catching cards.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Dude in MP makes it 750, i have QQ make it 2250. He pushes all in. I consider folding, but have no idea who this guy is and im getting 2:1 so i call. He flips over...KJ!!! Hits a boat and im down to 16.7k. Still in good shape, and hope I keep getting my money in in these kinda spots.

I'm out, CO(complete donk) open limps, I raise from the button to 600, sb and bb fold, flop is Q J 8 2 diamonds, I near pot it he calls. Turn brings another 8, i bet out 2k, he puts me all-in.Pretty easy fold, but I would've had 8k if I folded and with this prize pool I just didn't wanna continue for hours more with a below average stack. I call and he takes it down with 8 3. So much for bringing my A game :-)

I'm out, CO(complete donk) open limps, I raise from the button to 600, sb and bb fold, flop is Q J 8 2 diamonds, I near pot it he calls.  Turn brings another 8, i bet out 2k, he puts me all-in.Pretty easy fold, but I would've had 8k if I folded and with this prize pool I just didn't wanna continue for hours more with a below average stack.  I call and he takes it down with 8 3.  So much for bringing my A game :-)
what did u have?
I'm out, CO(complete donk) open limps, I raise from the button to 600, sb and bb fold, flop is Q J 8 2 diamonds, I near pot it he calls.  Turn brings another 8, i bet out 2k, he puts me all-in.Pretty easy fold, but I would've had 8k if I folded and with this prize pool I just didn't wanna continue for hours more with a below average stack.  I call and he takes it down with 8 3.  So much for bringing my A game :-)
what did u have?
Oh whoops, I had AA.

Down a bit to 9373 at the 3rd break.Didn't really catch much, had Ace-Queen in the BB, caught the Queen on the river which put 3 to the heart flush on board, called the bet from the guy who had 8-7 of hearts to give him the flush.

And I'm out. :club: Limped with pocket 5s early, called a raise from late position.Jack & two low cards on the flop, I check & he bets a little over half the pot.Figure I'd raise him hoping the Jack wasn't one of the high cards he raised with pre-flop, he raises me back & even though I was pretty sure I was beat, would've had so few chips I went ahead & called, & he turns over Ace-Jack.:(Was still a fun tourney to play.