what are your top ten starting pocket cards

This is kind of an off shoot of the least/favorite hands thread. What are your top ten starting hands?Mine are:1. AA2. KK3. A-K suited4. A-K off suit5. QQ(yeah I know I'll take some heat on that one)6. JJ7. A-Q off suit8. KQ suited9. Ax suited10. AQ suited(even though poker tracker says I'm losing money on it)This is a list of favorite starting hands, not necessarily the top ten starting hands.Thanks for the reply.Orville

1. J9 spades2. AA suited3. My ballsack4. 12-4 off suit5. 56. Sex with an eye socket7. AA off suit8. Red9. AA doubled suited10. My fingers smell like as from the second knuckle down
Lmao... You smart son of a bitch.

So u want to know what players want to hold vs the literal odds? Fair enough. I get a kick out some players who will see AK up against a PP and jump for joy. I have to shake my head a little. Yes AK looks better, but "Any PP is a favorite over any AK". I do not like any KQ myself. I have not been in severe difficulties with that holding nor do I want to get in trouble. :wink:

So u want to know what players want to  hold vs the literal odds? Fair enough. I get a kick out some players who will see AK up against a PP and jump for joy. I have to shake my head a little. Yes AK looks better, but "Any PP is a favorite over any AK". I do not like any KQ myself. I have not been in severe difficulties with that holding nor do I want to get in trouble. :wink:
AK is in good shape against everyhand but AA and KKA pocket pair like 66-77 which you said you would rather have is is a huge dog against a 88+, and only a huge favorite over 55- which most people do not go all in with preflop.As well AK plays much better after the flop most pocket pairs below TT only play well all in preflop or if you flop a set. I would much rather have AK then a mid pair.
So u want to know what players want to  hold vs the literal odds? Fair enough. I get a kick out some players who will see AK up against a PP and jump for joy. I have to shake my head a little. Yes AK looks better, but "Any PP is a favorite over any AK". I do not like any KQ myself. I have not been in severe difficulties with that holding nor do I want to get in trouble. :wink:
AKs beats 22 (differnt suits than AK) 50.1:49.9 small unimportant fact but true.

I was speaking of "literal" odds. Not "how the hands will fair in actual play". I think AK "looks" better than a small PP aswell, but "Any PP is a fav over any AK". :wink:

I like AA and KK. Everthing else makes me nervous unless I'm on the button.A better thread would be...Top Ten Hands That Do Not Include Big Pocket Pairs Or Aces With High Kickers.Here we go:1) 98s2)87s3)76s4)65s5)97s6)86s7)T9s8)JTs9)JQs10)KQsJust about as unimaginative as my play, but I'm sure there are more interesting lists out there.weathermania