should i get my rights back?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd always think, look at that idiot, his name's tee-night. Now I read his posts and I think, look at that idiot, his name's ten-eight. It's just not the same.

Teneight's all right, although I was disappointed when I found out his name is "10-8" and not "Tee-night"
You prefer "Tee-night"?
i dont care what anyone else says, i made this picture along time ago so if its really 10-8 then i wasted 2 minutes of my life which doesnt make me happy. im not one that just likes to fart around all day and be unproductive so therefore he is officially tea knightteaknight.jpg
Teneight's all right, although I was disappointed when I found out his name is "10-8" and not "Tee-night"
You prefer "Tee-night"?
i dont care what anyone else says, i made this picture along time ago so if its really 10-8 then i wasted 2 minutes of my life which doesnt make me happy. im not one that just likes to fart around all day and be unproductive so therefore he is officially tea knightteaknight.jpg
LOLYou are the king dna.

I think that he deserved what he got. Yes, worse things have been said on this forum, but Teneight has pretty much been a troll his entire time here. ALso, the comment was towards Lori, who has very little to do with this site, and it was rather immature to say towards her

I got my options taken away because I posted something that the admin. didn't really enjoy. I didn't mean it in a perverted way, but since most of you think that way, he took it the same way.  Now I can't quote, post links, use the bold/italic/underline  or even use smilies    :cry:    <<<< see, it dosen't workShould I get my rights back?
Teneight, I just read the comment. If what you are saying is true could you please explain exactly what context you intended?
I think that he deserved what he got. Yes, worse things have been said on this forum, but Teneight has pretty much been a troll his entire time here. ALso, the comment was towards Lori, who has very little to do with this site, and it was rather immature to say towards her
Yep, once it becomes about a mans wife it stops being funny.

disregarding how teneight had acted in the past on this forum the comment really wasn't that bad and to say that is was totally disrespetful is a little over the top. having said that i voted no because it's funny as hell to see him try to quote things now.

Anyone else like the movie the Replacments?  It's one of those dorky movies that I can't get enough of.
really horrible movie.The real question should be which movie was worse......Keanus crappy football movie The Replacements(wtf Gene Hackman, you needed the money that badly, you were Norman Dale for crissakes), or his brutal baseball movie Hardball?being able to quote is sweet.
Anyone else like the movie the Replacments?  It's one of those dorky movies that I can't get enough of.
really horrible movie.The real question should be which movie was worse......Keanus crappy football movie The Replacements(wtf Gene Hackman, you needed the money that badly, you were Norman Dale for crissakes), or his brutal baseball movie Hardball?being able to quote is sweet.
Word. :club: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I did just see it on TBS, but I can't help it, it's a guilty pleasure of mine. This afternoon I also saw my favorite movie of all time Goonies, and other Goonies fans out there?

You prefer "Tee-night"?
We must think alike cuz I always heard his name in my head as tee-night. :wink: