zee justin in action on party 5000k sng

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many times I've argued about this......but Zee Justin's real name is Justin Bonomo!!!............and he started his poker career with a rather large bankroll acquired from being a MAFIA Hitman!....I don't think he does any more jobs for the mob though....but you never know....maybe the odd job here and their....but Poker's been treating him well these days so I don't see any need for him to be involved in the 'underworld' any longer.

I don't know how many times I've argued about this......but Zee Justin's real name is Justin Bonomo!!!............and he started his poker career with a rather large bankroll acquired from being a MAFIA Hitman!....I don't think he does any more jobs for the mob though....but you never know....maybe the odd job here and their....but Poker's been treating him well these days so I don't see any need for him to be involved in the 'underworld' any longer.
I thought he made so much money because he figured out how to see the flop before it came.

Jeepster80125 Posted: Thu, Dec 15th, 2005 9:14 Post subject: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I thought he made so much money because he figured out how to see the flop before it came. " Nope...Hitman....C'mon............what do you think really happened to Stu Unger!....lets just say Stuey owed the mob a lotta $, but everybody allready knew that anyway!

I'm disappointed that noone made fun of the original poster for his 5000K in the title. Unless PP has started a new promotion that I don't know about, 5 mil is a lot to directly deposit for one sit n go.
you beat me to it. It's the very first thing I thought of aswell.
  • 4 months later...