zee justin in action on party 5000k sng

stop quoting that big picture. seriously do we all lack common sense or something?
Its not as bad as the "euro rounders" story being quoted 17 times. At least I get a good laugh every time I scroll down.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop quoting that big picture. seriously do we all lack common sense or something?
Do you reall y want a n answer to that?
Things we lack apparently:1) common sense2) proofreading ability
stop paying attention to dna4ever, seriously what do i have to do to get some attention or something?
FYP
i thought it was funny too, just makes the thread harder to read.
lol im just giving you a hard time
hahahaha yea his birth certificate reads Zee Justin.
Would that be such an odd name? I did not see ZeeJustin I saw Zee Justin and thought it was his real name. Sorry - shoot me.
You REALLY think there is someone with the first name Zee??? Or did you think he was posting his last name first???"Matusow Mike in action on party 5000k sng" just doesnt have that ring to it.
Try using google - a Black preacher named Zee Brooks, who could not read or write

I'm disappointed that noone made fun of the original poster for his 5000K in the title. Unless PP has started a new promotion that I don't know about, 5 mil is a lot to directly deposit for one sit n go.

Would that be such an odd name? I did not see ZeeJustin I saw Zee Justin and thought it was his real name. Sorry - shoot me.
You REALLY think there is someone with the first name Zee??? Or did you think he was posting his last name first???"Matusow Mike in action on party 5000k sng" just doesnt have that ring to it.
Try using google - a Black preacher named Zee Brooks, who could not read or write
Of course the black guy couldnt read or write. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...s/icon_wall.gif
Ok, now search for a guy with the last name of Justin, I'm sure your search to prove that you're not an idiot will be fruitful..... :-) :wall: :wall:

Ok, now search for a guy with the last name of Justin, I'm sure your search to prove that you're not an idiot will be fruitful..... That one isn't too tough, one of good friends has the last name of Justin...kind of common in the St. Cloud Minnesota area.

• 2 months later...
Ok, now search for a guy with the last name of Justin, I'm sure your search to prove that you're not an idiot will be fruitful..... That one isn't too tough, one of good friends has the last name of Justin...kind of common in the St. Cloud Minnesota area.
thought of this guy right away. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...rs/JustPa00.htm