krup you would be proud of me!

I am playing at a 1-2 limit table on PS and there is a guy playing anything and everything and catching.Truly a fish, and another guy keeps berating him.I have not said a word at this table and I just lost a $40.00 pot with Ace, Jack when it was capped preflop and on the flop, and the just wouldn't go away.He played a 10, 4 off-suit and made his straight on the turn. I had a pair of jacks, with the Ace.I didn't say a word, despite the fact that losing with Ace, Jack to 10, 4 pretty much sucks, but I have learned that it doesn't help to berate these players. In the long run I can make much more money by just being quiet during these times.See Krup I have learned.

I am playing at a 1-2 limit table on PS and there is a guy playing anything and everything and catching.Truly a fish, and another guy keeps berating him.I have not said a word at this table and I just lost a $40.00 pot with Ace, Jack when it was capped preflop and on the flop, and the just wouldn't go away.He played a 10, 4 off-suit and made his straight on the turn. I had a pair of jacks, with the Ace.I didn't say a word, despite the fact that losing with Ace, Jack to 10, 4 pretty much sucks, but I have learned that it doesn't help to berate these players. In the long run I can make much more money by just being quiet during these times.See Krup I have learned.
Wait till you lose a 4 figure pot to one of these A-holes to see if you have the same restraint.
I am playing at a 1-2 limit table on PS and there is a guy playing anything and everything and catching.Truly a fish, and another guy keeps berating him.I have not said a word at this table and I just lost a $40.00 pot with Ace,  Jack when it was capped preflop and on the flop, and the just wouldn't go away.He played a 10, 4 off-suit and made his straight on the turn.  I had a pair of jacks, with the Ace.I didn't say a word, despite the fact that losing with Ace, Jack to 10, 4 pretty much sucks, but I have learned that it doesn't help to berate these players.  In the long run I can make much more money by just being quiet during these times.See Krup I have learned.
I guess he would be proud of me too...oren567 folds.Pewter66 folds.natisk folds.sbenoit calls [$0.75].skeeter200zx has joined the table.FrisB33 folds.** Dealing Flop ** [ Qd, 9s, Ah ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky bets [$0.50].sbenoit raises [$1].Jmarky raises [$1].sbenoit calls [$0.50].** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky bets [$1].sbenoit calls [$1].** Dealing River ** [ 9c ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky checks.sbenoit shows [ 9h, 3c ] three of a kind, nines.Jmarky doesn't show [ Ks, Kd ] two pairs, kings and nines.sbenoit wins $7 from the main pot with three of a kind, nines.lol
I guess he would be proud of me too...oren567 folds.Pewter66 folds.natisk folds.sbenoit calls [$0.75].skeeter200zx has joined the table.FrisB33 folds.** Dealing Flop ** [ Qd, 9s, Ah ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky bets [$0.50].sbenoit raises [$1].Jmarky raises [$1].sbenoit calls [$0.50].** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky bets [$1].sbenoit calls [$1].** Dealing River ** [ 9c ]sbenoit checks.Jmarky checks.sbenoit shows [ 9h, 3c ] three of a kind, nines.Jmarky doesn't show [ Ks, Kd ] two pairs, kings and nines.sbenoit wins $7 from  the main pot  with three of a kind, nines.lol
Obviously its not as frustrating as the beat... but WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CHECK THE RIVER WHEN THEY MAKE THEIR HAND??