st. louis cardinals looking great despite espn

Well, my Cardinals have dominated the first two games of the playoffs turning 7 double plays and scoring 14 runs. The feisty Padres have battled back in the late innings of both games but couldn't get the big hit. Just wanted to let you baseball fans know since ESPN has televised both games midday when most people work. Both ESPN tv and radio coverage is 95% Redsox, Yankees. I have only heard the Cardinals, Padres mentioned in passing. On my hour long trek to work on Wed. I turned to ESPN radio to listen to some playoff commentary. Instead I got an hour long discussion, via Dan Patrick and his callers, about a DNA test the Chicago Bulls have asked a potential player to have. :wall: The ****ing NBA lasts 11 ****ing months a year as it is... CAN i NOT GO OCTOBER AND THE MIDDLE OF THE BASEBALL PLAYOFFS WITHOUT HEARING NBA DRIVEL. Anyway thanks for letting me vent. Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, they're playing the PADRES! That's like saying, "I just beat up a 5 year old." This isn't the playoffs for the Cardinals. It's a warmup round.
Exactly....there's no drama in that series as of yet. Also, 2 of the first 3 Sox games (including today's upcoming game) are/were day games.
Well, my Cardinals have dominated the first two games of the playoffs turning 7 double plays and scoring 14 runs.   The feisty Padres have battled back in the late innings of both games but couldn't get the big hit.  
That tells you something, letting an 82-80 team battle back.You tried your hardest to beat the stros in the 2 games late in the season because this is exactly what you didn't want to happen. The stros swept ya at home, got into the playoffs, and got the huge win last night.Last year was your best shot to win the world series...you won't make it back.[/b]
Well, my Cardinals have dominated the first two games of the playoffs turning 7 double plays and scoring 14 runs. The feisty Padres have battled back in the late innings of both games but couldn't get the big hit. Just wanted to let you baseball fans know since ESPN has televised both games midday when most people work. Both ESPN tv and radio coverage is 95% Redsox, Yankees. I have only heard the Cardinals, Padres mentioned in passing. On my hour long trek to work on Wed. I turned to ESPN radio to listen to some playoff commentary. Instead I got an hour long discussion, via Dan Patrick and his callers, about a DNA test the Chicago Bulls have asked a potential player to have. :wall: The censored NBA lasts 11 censored months a year as it is... CAN i NOT GO OCTOBER AND THE MIDDLE OF THE BASEBALL PLAYOFFS WITHOUT HEARING NBA DRIVEL. Anyway thanks for letting me vent. Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, St. Louis is getting NOOOO media coverage. Boy, they are really underrated. NOBODY talks about them.....Dude, what are you talking about!?!?!?!? You should take this as a ****ing compliment, because ESPN is basically saying that the Cardinals are an automatic win over the Padres....has nothing to do with a "lack of media attention." Besides, the Cardinals did get a ton of media attention last year....FOR GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY BOSTON. HAHAHAHAHHAA
Well, my Cardinals have dominated the first two games of the playoffs turning 7 double plays and scoring 14 runs. The feisty Padres have battled back in the late innings of both games but couldn't get the big hit. Just wanted to let you baseball fans know since ESPN has televised both games midday when most people work. Both ESPN tv and radio coverage is 95% Redsox, Yankees. I have only heard the Cardinals, Padres mentioned in passing. On my hour long trek to work on Wed. I turned to ESPN radio to listen to some playoff commentary. Instead I got an hour long discussion, via Dan Patrick and his callers, about a DNA test the Chicago Bulls have asked a potential player to have. :wall: The censored NBA lasts 11 censored months a year as it is... CAN i NOT GO OCTOBER AND THE MIDDLE OF THE BASEBALL PLAYOFFS WITHOUT HEARING NBA DRIVEL. Anyway thanks for letting me vent. Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, St. Louis is getting NOOOO media coverage. Boy, they are really underrated. NOBODY talks about them.....Dude, what are you talking about!?!?!?!? You should take this as a censored compliment, because ESPN is basically saying that the Cardinals are an automatic win over the Padres....has nothing to do with a "lack of media attention." Besides, the Cardinals did get a ton of media attention last year....FOR GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY BOSTON. HAHAHAHAHHAA
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so dissapointed to see this post from someone from Kirksville, MO OH well you are probably a cubs fan. Good Luck next year.
Yeah, St. Louis is getting NOOOO media coverage. Boy, they are really underrated. NOBODY talks about them.....Dude, what are you talking about!?!?!?!? You should take this as a censored compliment, because ESPN is basically saying that the Cardinals are an automatic win over the Padres....has nothing to do with a "lack of media attention." Besides, the Cardinals did get a ton of media attention last year....FOR GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY BOSTON. HAHAHAHAHHAA
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so dissapointed to see this post from someone from Kirksville, MO OH well you are probably a cubs fan. Good Luck next year.
Boston won't be handing them their asses this year....someone else will.But I did see their opening round games, I work nights so those are about the only games I saw. What a disappointment, all I get to watch are Padre games. I know the Cubs underacheived this year, but c'mon, PADRES in the playoffs.I'd rather watch Cards vs. U of Miami
not a cubs fan. Royals fan. Flame away. Just remember, we have tasted World Series success more recently than you have.
No, I can't flame you because I have a soft spot in my heart for the Royals. George Brett was my boyhood hero and I have seen many games at beautiful Royal Stadium. The 1985 World Series was a dream come true for me... My two favorite teams battling each other. I was dissapointed when the Cards lost but was also Happy for the Royals. I really hope the Royals admin gets back on top of things soon.