a bad beat or two i put on someone else

So I was playing in a tourney the other night and look down and see AA. I am in mid position so I just call the blind. It looks like it is going to be a six handed, of eight, pot. SB posts, BB goes something like six times the blind. Others fold around to me, I double his raise. Others fold to him, he raises all in, I call, and I have him covered. We turn over, he has KK. Flop comes Ad7h8d all diamonds matching one of his K. Turn comes 10 diamonds he starts hooting and holloring and pumping his fist then the river comes and is a 7d. He starts to rake chips in and is informed by someone else that my boat beats his flush. Thing is that guy was an aggresive loose player. He was tearing the table up taking chips from everyone but me building a big stack. A couple of hands earlier I took about half of his chip stack on another hand:I had pocket tens in the big blind and optioned up four times the blind and got four callers. The flop came 8 10 5 rainbow. I thought for a second, placed my hand over my mouth slightly, and loosely chucked 400 in the pot. one of the callers folded. The loose aggressive player raised to 800 the other two folded. I raised another 1000 and he raised all in, with me covered. He flipped over pocket jacks and i turned over my tens. blanks came on the turn and river and i took down a nice pot. The loose aggressive player wasn't happy but I let him put the noose around his neck both times.