online poker rooms

Ok, I have been playing online poker for about 2 years and have been to quite a few different sites... And i am really wondering what u guys feel is the best site. I played on party poker for a long time and really like there site set up and everything but there random number generator is bogus. I have never seen so many runner runner this and 3 outer and 2 outer it is so bad. Anyway i guess i just want to know if anyone has found a site that is really good and real ???????????
You aren't very smart.good luck
you aren't very original.you aren't "witty"you aren't Smasharoo.good luck.
ummm, that was sorta the point
no it wasnt.
Ok,  I have been playing online poker for about 2 years and have been to quite a few different sites...  And i am really wondering what u guys feel is the best site.  I played on party poker for a long time and really like there site set up and everything but there random number generator is bogus.   I have never seen so many runner runner this and 3 outer and 2 outer it is so bad.  Anyway i guess i just want to know if anyone has found a site that is really good and real ???????????
You aren't very smart.good luck
you aren't very original.you aren't "witty"you aren't Smasharoo.good luck.
ummm, that was sorta the point
no it wasnt.
no, you're right, i said "good luck" as if it were my original phrase, in a "forum" where everyone knows exactly where that phrase came from. I am, just.... that.... stupid.cheerserac

the prima rooms definetly have soemthing to offer if your after really high rakeback rates. As for straight software, cant go past UB, and unlike others i dont mind pokerstars, except or the fact i can hack into there system, see the cards before they come out, and still manage to lose my money to tritzsw

I like the random generator part.If you're with playing people who chase two- and three-outers, you should be able to make a profit long term. Moving to a different poker room with a better random generator won't help.

Not going to lie to you guys, smasharoo didn't make up the phrase "good luck."
that is a dirty liei love how he does it too, like "/good luck" as if its clever HTML foreshadowing the end of their good luck. actually, he makes me think that online poker may be rigged. i always thought there was no way all the jokers who said it was rigged were right, because economically, it would be stupid of them to tell people as opposed to just make millions of dollars. however if a super-genius like smash is willing to lower himself to our level and educate us, it is essentially the same thing.so that's my argument as to why online poker is rigged. i just hope i won't see the /good luck and start losing my money.daniel