no limit - how bad did i ply

How did I play this? Looking back I'm thinking that I took WAY to big of a chance. With the pf raise (he was tight) I had him on AA,KK, AK. Yes, the allin (and the king) scared me, but I thought I was ahead with two pair. Thoughts?Seat 1: Royal27 ( $42.24 )Seat 2: Millhouse2 ( $29.75 )** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Royal27 [ Qc Jd ]IN_THE has left the table.Royal27 raises [$1].Millhouse2 raises [$2].Royal27 calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** [ Jc, 8c, Qd ]Royal27 bets [$6].Millhouse2 calls [$6].turtleman444 folds.** Dealing Turn ** [ Ks ]Royal27 bets [$10].Millhouse2 is all-In [$21.75]Royal27 calls [$11.75].** Dealing River ** [ 6c ]Royal27 shows [ Qc, Jd ] two pairs, queens and jacks.Millhouse2 shows [ Ac, Kc ] a flush, ace high.Millhouse2 wins $58.85 from the main pot with a flush, ace high.Game #2833451270 starts.

Nice hand. I would've like a flop check-raise better, but I think you're losing all your money on this hand no matter what...he wasn't letting go and you put all your money in with the best hand.

Nice hand. I would've like a flop check-raise better, but I think you're losing all your money on this hand no matter what...he wasn't letting go and you put all your money in with the best hand.
good point, I guess if I really have him on AA,KK, or AK he is probably going to bet. Thanks!
maybe bet harder on that flop. tough to tell pot size based on the post, but it looks to be around $6. eh, i'd bet the pot in that situation too. nice hand.
It was $6 a bet the pot.
Why should he bet the flop harder we won't make AK fold with nut draw, gutshot and two overs.