how old are the fcp members???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dec. 13  1951   53we use to play poker with stone cards : you kids have no idea how good you got it now.  ( sw )
May 14 1948 - 57And we had to carve them ourselves!! It would sure be nice if you "kids" would show some respect for us "old folks" on here. (sw) :wink:

I'm 44...old enough to be her Daddy!!http://www.cardplayer.com/cpcollege/cpc_girls/Do you have a favorite poker player?I like Daniel Negreanu because he looks like Edward Norton. And I love Doyle Brunson. He's just so dear. I want him to be my Grandpa. Looks like DN has a fan...Doyle is out of luck though :!:

This is a young forum. It explains most of the immature posts I guess and the know it all posts about poker (or NLHE as that's all most play)Glad to know that I've been playing cards for money about as long as most of you have been alive. 31, btw. Also, no disrespect to the younger posters actually making positive and knowledgeable posts.

This is a young forum. It explains most of the immature posts I guess and the know it all posts about poker (or NLHE as that's all most play)Glad to know that I've been playing cards for money about as long as most of you have been alive. 31, btw. Also, no disrespect to the younger posters actually making positive and knowledgeable posts.
Nothing like a condescending old guy......
i thinkits safe to say the strat section is polluted with limit holdem.sooo.. ya thats all

Nov 15, 1969You do the math, I misplaced my bifocals and can't see the buttons on my calculator. I used to do this math in my head but senility has robbed me of that ability, and anytime numbers creep into my head I automatically count pot odds.