i had five dates with anna kournikova (ak)

Playing $5-10 limit on Party poker the other day, i got dealt AK five times with a 90 minute timeframe. All five times, i flopped top pair:#1. Lost to a guy who called my preflop raise with K8 offsuit and flopped two pair.#2: Lost to a guys who called my preflop raise and my flop check-raise with K2 offsuit and hit a deuce for two pair on the turn.#3: Lost to a guy who called my preflop raise sith 26 offsuit and hit trip deuces on the flop.#4: Lost to a guy who chased down a gutshot straight on the river despite a three-flush and paired board.#5: Lost to pocket aces. (i bow my head...)Now, i'm not gonna whine and moan about this. I'm just gonna say i'm so grateful these people exist. Obviously, none of these guys have noticed that i don't come out raising unless i have solid cards. They're either trying to use Gus Hansens strategies when playing a big stack at a short-handed NL tourney table in limit poker or they're just bots with plenty of bugs in them.Long term, their chips will flow my way. A friend of mine keeps saying the world is gonna run out of fish, because everybody is gonna read the books and get experienced and learn to play good. I keep telling him no way. Most people don't have the intelligence and self control to become long term successful poker players and they'll keep bleeding their money off to the few who do.'nh' to you. Well played. Please stay around.

Playing $5-10 limit on Party poker the other day, i got dealt AK five times with a 90 minute timeframe. All five times, i flopped top pair:#1. Lost to a guy who called my preflop raise with K8 offsuit and flopped two pair.#2: Lost to a guys who called my preflop raise and my flop check-raise with K2 offsuit and hit a deuce for two pair on the turn.#3: Lost to a guy who called my preflop raise sith 26 offsuit and hit trip deuces on the flop.#4: Lost to a guy who chased down a gutshot straight on the river despite a three-flush and paired board.#5: Lost to pocket aces. (i bow my head...)Now, i'm not gonna whine and moan about this. I'm just gonna say i'm so grateful these people exist. Obviously, none of these guys have noticed that i don't come out raising unless i have solid cards. They're either trying to use Gus Hansens strategies when playing a big stack at a short-handed NL tourney table in limit poker or they're just bots with plenty of bugs in them.Long term, their chips will flow my way. A friend of mine keeps saying the world is gonna run out of fish, because everybody is gonna read the books and get experienced and learn to play good. I keep telling him no way. Most people don't have the intelligence and self control to become long term successful poker players and they'll keep bleeding their money off to the few who do.'nh' to you. Well played. Please stay around.

well i for one don't think he whined or moaned about it. in fact, all he did was describe the hands, in a noticeably unwhiny or moany manner. without even mocking the other players, he simply described a frustrating run of cards and did a very nice job (IMO) of dissecting them mentally in a positive way. thought it was a good post and the flames uncalled for.also, i love the meatwad avatar.daniel

Friends don't let friends play limit poker. Is anyone else tired of hearing limit players gripe about people who chase them down. What I think is hilarious is that they are usually b.itching about someone who hit a draw while getting 10 to 1 to call.

Friends don't let friends play limit poker.  Is anyone else tired of hearing limit players gripe about people who chase them down.  What I think is hilarious is that they are usually b.itching about someone who hit a draw while getting 10 to 1 to call.
Yeah the majority of limit players are fish thats why I play. Fish complain when they lose. They think they should win because they adhere to some starting hand guide. I love those players. They tilt easily and play scared after the flop. P.S. Your right I never heard a NL player tell a bad beat story. Ever.