buddy list this guy on party

guess i just heard the funniest thing ever at a table...i was playing a 10 dollar 2 table sitngo and we are down to four people on guy only has like 520 left and the blinds are 150 300. i was in the bb and he move in so i got 300 in already everyone folds i call the extra 220 with 74 off. at this time i had 6k. he had pocket 8s and doubled up. then he starts to barrade me about how awful of a call it was and i was like dude it was only 220 to me i had 300 in already and the pot was at 970. he then saysbilbochase: I love when people use pot odds to justify calling when beat.i thought that was pretty comical it self well two hands later i bust him when he moves in with 22 and i was in the bb with 77.he then proceeds to tell me how awful i am and about how many final tables he has made and the conversation goes like this:bilbochase: We'll see if I see you again croc.bilbochase: I've not seen you on a final table before.crocd99: I have had 5 in the last three weeksbilbochase: I get about 20 a daycrocd99: oh you are talking about thesecrocd99: i dont count this as a final tablecrocd99: i was talking about mttcrocd99: not 2 table sitngosbilbochase: I won 2 of those last week.crocd99: i could make 50 if these countedbilbochase: I hope to see you on my table again.crocd99: you are dumbbilbochase: I'll bankrupt you.crocd99: i have already buddy listed youbilbochase: Ok, so let me seemaybe this isnt that funny and its just late and i think it is... but come on really, dude thinks he is the man cause he final tabled a 2 table tourney. he might be the biggest donk on party poker. (yes he really did suck too at the table). well whatever its late and i am tired but i thought this was amusing

I played recently in an MTT and got busted out when all the money went in on the turn after I made a straight. He called off all his money for a chase to a 4 high flush with one card to come, and hit. So I'm kinda mad and everyone is telling him "nh" so I was finally like, "NO IT WASN'T!" and then someone said, "why, because you lost?"I didn't have the energy to berate him, but definitely one of the more funny/frustrating lines I've heard.

I love these dudes because they argue about how good THEY are. Earlier today I was playing very low LHE, I was feeling rusty. HU I must have took 30% of all pots played with 1 bet on the flop on this guy and he also mucked way to much preflop. I decide I'm done beating this guy up so I started to tell him he is not playing at a full table and loosen up his play a bit if he is going to be playing HU and this guy FLIPS! First he starts telling me how we should play 5/10 LHE, So I tell him I couldnt because I wasn't properly rolled he starts screaming how he plays 5/10 regularly and I was like thats sweet. Next he reloads from 170 to 1,400 and I ask him if that is his entire roll and he respondes by challenging me at 5/10 again, I start to laugh and tell him he isn't even properly rolled for a 3/6 game and he argues he has enough to play 5/10 so I ask him if He's on the 140BB rule because I prefer the 300BB's and he lowers his argument from a challenge to the always +EV name calling. "Are we going to play or not Hellmuth Jr?" I couldn't handle this guy anymore so I just buddylisted him.

For the most part I just keep my mouth shut at the table ONLINE but in real life I try to get the table some humor. However this particular time I decided to hook homeboy up with some basic stuff I noticed and he just freaked. On another note I've noticed players for the most part hate any talk online I've seen people freak out just because someone is talking to another player then it just turns into an all out "Fuck you, Sklansky!"

I usually play 1/2 on Stars and have usually maybe 100 or so in my account... whenever you get into one of these little pissing wars, usually the donk asks to play heads upNow, the best part comes when he suggests how much... many times he's said 50 heads up SNG which I got no problem with, and many a time he's backs down.... OR... they suggest something so astronomically high that it makes no sense... like a guy that plays 1/2 can afford the 500 SNG'sOh, and my favourite is... "I cashed out more today then you ever will"

I usually play 1/2 on Stars and have usually maybe 100 or so in my account... whenever you get into one of these little censored wars, usually the donk asks to play heads upNow, the best part comes when he suggests how much... many times he's said 50 heads up SNG which I got no problem with, and many a time he's backs down.... OR... they suggest something so astronomically high that it makes no sense... like a guy that plays 1/2 can afford the 500 SNG'sOh, and my favourite is... "I cashed out more today then you ever will"
You are showing very poor bankroll management.

I'm surprised the "Wanna play me heads-up for 20 grand" argument didn't come into play. I see it end almost every discussion like this one and it cracks me up every time. I usually counterattack with "my dad is stronger than yours" and bring down the victory :wink:

I usually play 1/2 on Stars and have usually maybe 100 or so in my account... whenever you get into one of these little censored wars, usually the donk asks to play heads upNow, the best part comes when he suggests how much... many times he's said 50 heads up SNG which I got no problem with, and many a time he's backs down.... OR... they suggest something so astronomically high that it makes no sense... like a guy that plays 1/2 can afford the 500 SNG'sOh, and my favourite is... "I cashed out more today then you ever will"You are showing very poor bankroll management.
How so? I understand normally that would exhibit bad management, but I play a little differently I think... I don't keep a consistent bankroll in my account, I make a deposit, play, and cash out winnings... take a break for a few days, and rebuy... works for me, usually I can take 50 initial to 150 or soI understand what you're saying, should have more, but I am consistently winning, havent had a bad run for a while
I'm surprised the "Wanna play me heads-up for 20 grand" argument didn't come into play. I see it end almost every discussion like this one and it cracks me up every time. I usually counterattack with "my dad is stronger than yours" and bring down the victory :wink:
i didnt post that put he did say lets play heads up for 500. i was sitting there thinking, this guy doesnt have 1k to play heads up with. so since i only had 100 in my account.... the reason why was because i was felling a tilt session coming on so i took out all my money except for 50. well when this dude comes in to play i had 100.well i deciede i want to play this guy heads up. i just tell him hey if you can play heads up for 500 you can definately play me heads up for 100. he agrees. so i set up the table. he is still railbirding the sitngo i am in. talking shit. (i ended up finishing 2nd after a very long heads up)well he comes in to the room after the sitngo. i got my 100 bucks in there. he comes in sits down for like half a seconds and i saw his stack was 78$ and then leaves immediately. I say hey where are you going or did you just realized you only have 78$ in your account. he says i made 3k today and i really dont think a 100 heads up match with you is worth my time.

Does anyone else here turn the chat function completely off? I can't stand hearing these brain dead morons and if I had it on I get dragged into "I'll bankrupt you" type conversations every hour! When I take a beat like that, I just curse to myself and don't bother wondering what they're typing. And I don't also have to hear the play by play from these donks and how they "did the math" and "had the odds to chase" and "they just simply outplayed me"...

I usually play 1/2 on Stars and have usually maybe 100 or so in my account... whenever you get into one of these little censored wars, usually the donk asks to play heads upNow, the best part comes when he suggests how much... many times he's said 50 heads up SNG which I got no problem with, and many a time he's backs down.... OR... they suggest something so astronomically high that it makes no sense... like a guy that plays 1/2 can afford the 500 SNG'sOh, and my favourite is... "I cashed out more today then you ever will"
I don't think he means he has 100 for his whole BR, maybe just 100 on that site. I keep most of my roll in neteller in case I need it for reload bonuses.
Really, this isn't true. I mean, if he played very seriously or as a source of significant (at least to him) income, then you're right. But there are those who really just play as a hobby (albeit a hopefully profitable one). For them, the rule of 200-300 times the BB isn't a big deal, since even if they lose what they have, they'd just reload the next time they wanted to play.I think we're all a little quick to pounce on people who "disobey" the 300BB "rule," even when they are really just hobbyists or recreational players. Playing outside of the bankroll rule doesn't make you a bad player or subject to criticism, unless you are jeopardizing your future ability to get into a game. If you're not, then what possible difference could it make?