i hate cyndy violette

she annoys the hell outta me, I dont like women playing with men but harmen i dont mind ......sorry for the rant and the sexiest remarks but i wanted to vent

What a way to make your first impression on FCP
Might as well just cut your losses now...start a new name...and try again. :wink:
Yeah ur probably right, it was a good run though

I think the main reason i have these problems cuz women always burn me in live cash games.........for some reason they always pull off miracles to beat me , i shouldnt have used the word hate

she annoys the hell outta me, I dont like women playing with men but harmen i dont mind ......sorry for the rant and the sexiest remarks but i wanted to vent
Ok, where do I start?This is the worst rant post in history, so here's a free lesson.First, establish why it is that she annoys you. OK, you don't like her, why? We need to know these things in order to either validate or destroy your arguement. Simply stating your feelings without any reasons to back it up is just plain rude.Second, you are entitled as an American to not like women poker players, but again we need reasons. Also, you need to establish whether you dislike Cyndy because she is a woman or whether being a woman just makes you dislike her even more. Plus you should at least make a brief comment on why you omit JH from your hatred. Throwing in a simple "because I think shes hot" or "shes the only aggressive woman player" or "because shes short like me" will suffice.Third. This hardly constitutes a rant. You want to see a rant, go into Off Topic and check out the FCP Work Crew thread. Now THATS a rant. Look at your post, its hardly a full sentance. A rant, under the official Standards of Measurements, must be at least a full paragraph or 100 words long in order to meet world rant requirements.Please dude, next time you "vent", do it properly. Serious injury can occur if you don't start practicing safe rant techniques now before its too late, you want to have kids don't you????
What a way to make your first impression on FCP
Might as well just cut your losses now...start a new name...and try again. :wink:
Is that aimed at me? what have i done? :?
We got a douche in the house. Is it just me or is about 3/4 of all newbies 1st post are insanely stupid.How dare you talk about one of the best pair of breasts in the professional poker world. She is one of the nicest ladies in poker. And I will say it again, I would love to see her sitting naked across, on, or under the poker table in front of me.
Don't hate, Masturbate !
Perhaps the best anti-tilt advice ever dispensed in this forum. Rhymes too!Note: You should probably leave the table first before you do it.
dude, thats why I prefer OLP....when you see me on Away you have a pretty good guess what i'm doing.

Jealousy brings out the worst in ppl. The only men that don't like women in poker are the ones who constantly get beat by them...and that has nothing to do with sex, its skill level.This is one of the worst posts ever on this site.

why don't you like women playing with men?
Here's an idea. Next time you have a thought, let it go.
I think the main reason i have these problems cuz women always burn me in live cash games.........for some reason they always pull off miracles to beat me , i shouldnt have used the word hate
You shouldnt have used words at all, just go kill yourself now.JEFF