worst/funniest post of all time

guys i am looking for a good laugh right now...i just want to know what you guess think the worst post in the history of FCP is. i have been a memeber for awhile and i have seen some funny/pretty bad ones. (ex: conditioning, and farreling people) so i wanted to start a thread were you can post the worst post the worst thread or funniest post ever written on this site. oh yea lets try to limit quoting this post over and over.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i am looking for a good laugh right now...i just want to know what you guess think the worst post in the history of FCP is.  i have been a memeber for awhile and i have seen some funny/pretty bad  ones. (ex:  conditioning, and farreling people)  so i wanted to start a thread were you can post the worst post the worst thread or funniest post ever written on this site.  oh yea lets try to limit quoting this post over and over.
Once is ok, right?I win.

I'd have to say JFarrell's explanation of why two pair should beat trips is pretty funny....don't have the link for it though. And there's always iowa's finest "poo poo mcmuffins" reference

I was playing 50 cent a dollar limit at ultimate bet, when suddenlyPhil Hellmuth joins the table,everybodys typing questions to Phil Hellmuth like have you ever gone all in with 2 7 off suit,and theni started to type to Phil about how hes the biggest baby in poker,andabout how im going to bust him in this limit holdem game,the firsthand i got was a 2 7 off suit wow what a great hand i think to my self,i better through out a bet i bet a dollar,Phil raises a dollar i call,the flopcomes 7 a j i bet 1 dollar Phil raises a dollar i call,then the turn flops a 7,i got trips i bet a dollar phil calls,he thinks i caought my card,so he just  calls my bet,the river drops a j,i bet a dollar Phil raises i call,Phil showsme aces and jacks,i show phil trip sevens,Phil blows up like a baby,andstarts saying how did you play a 2 7 off suit,,i said to him 2 7 off suits amonster,Phil calls me a idiot,and says im a insault to the game,im laughing my head of,thinking about how a beat one of the best poker players of all time.Thats my beat on Phil HellmuthPokerStarBen the greatest poker player ever.
I was playing at ub last week in a 50 cent a dollar nl game and guess who I ran into, Phil Hellmuth the guy I cleaned out about 2 times before. Its stuff like this that gets me wound up, this quote he said If there wasnt luck involved i would win every time or something like that. When I ran into him again I just had to teach him another lesson you cant beat the best Phil, and the best is me. About 20 minutes into the game, I get dealt a 3 8 suited of spades, Phil starts the betting he bets a dollar I raise a dollar, Phil calls the flop comes 7 of spades 9 of spades and a king of hearts, Phil bets a dollar i go all in, and Phil calls we flip are cards up and Phil has ace king big slick he says and I say 8 high flush draw, the turn comes a ace of diomands and then the river comes a jack of spades I hit my flush. Phil just goes bullistic saying how could you go all in on a 8 high flush draw and I say Phil I new it would hit because im the best poker player in the world. This now makes it 3 times a beat Phil at ub and you know why, its because i'm the best poker player in the world.
this one was better.

My Favorite ever was Farrell saying that their should be a variation of holdem where if you raised pre-flop and had the best hand preflop but yet lost in showdown...you got ALL the money you put into the pot.PURE GENIUS.

My Favorite ever was Farrell saying that their should be a variation of holdem where if you raised pre-flop and had the best hand preflop but yet lost in showdown...you got ALL the money you put into the pot.PURE GENIUS.
Lol, never saw that one. That rocks.

What was even better was people's replies to him. Many of them were very upset and wanted to challenge him and saying how awful he was. Reading the follow up to his posts were as funny as his original post.

this might not be an all-timer, but dustin stanley had a pretty good thread this past week. a couple highlights, plus the stuff in my sig."IM PROUD TO SAY I'VE HAD A ROLLS ROYCE AND A BENTLEY NOT NEW ONES BUT I CAN SAY I'VE HAD THOSE CARS CAN YOU'S??? .dude in the cyber world you win...in REAL LIFE...I KILL YOU...man you have no life...go away now and let this thread die you suck and have no meaning on this earth with so ever "

I'd have to say JFarrell's explanation of why two pair should beat trips is pretty funny....don't have the link for it though.  And there's always iowa's finest "poo poo mcmuffins" reference
lol...i remember that one!

A couple I have noticed in sigs for the funniest.NortonFan's sig- Dude, my only cousin is a guy. And sleeping with a same sex cousin is not incest because it's also gay, so it cancels out.SapphireTiger- On a scale of 1-10, this is retarded.Worst post goes to JFarrel's 2 pair beating trips. Personally, I don't think there's even a contest on this one. Unless it's between 2 different JFarrel threads.

I'm rather surprised that none of toogood's posts have been mentioned, or charlie brody, but yeah, JFarrell's two pair beating trips was classic

I'm rather surprised that none of toogood's posts have been mentioned, or charlie brody, but yeah, JFarrell's two pair beating trips was classic
I remember toogood was a no good asshat, but none of his posts boggled the mind quite like JFarrel's. JFarrel's are just so stupid that they stick with you for a long time.
You guys are crazy. That article was so 1.4. You are just a bunch of Budget Boys who are never on point because you can't turbo shop or ever pull any pluckworthy honeys. Antonio is Rocks and Rings! Oh, I gotta go I got a bite on the line and think I'm gonna hotwire.

Call me a sicko, but I couldn't stop laughing during the entire Trebor fiasco, that thread was worth the $50. Don Giovanni's AIM convo with Trebor took the cake. "your life is now -EV" ........classic

the worst post i can ever remember is the entire thing about the wpt being racist for having paul darden on the bad boys of poker show. what a joke.