looking to buy w$

I am looking to buy up to 3000 W$, (pokerstars)I will buy lesser quanties if available.. all transactions will be done through Pokerstars support so its totally secure.I will pay you more than cashman brian or other traders will pay.I am not doing this as a business, just looking to win a foxwoods seat, and a carribean adventure seat.. please send me a private message or respond to this post.Thanks

I have 175 make me an offer
Damn Scott, you should play the double shootout. I've spent $55 so far on those stupid turbo rebuy tournies trying to win a seat for the 175 double shootout. In two more weeks, I just might buy in.
i dont want to buy through him, looking to pay a premium over what he will pay you, yet less than he will sell to me for.. capish ??
Actually it is just a business. Are you saying that it would be right to use up all possible resources to create www.cashmanbrian.com and advertise the services to all players who can use it, and make nothing from it?The website was created as a convenience to all of the users, I will sell to you for slightly less than what is listed on the website since you are looking for 3000W$ and I also want to take care of any FCP users. I will sell you 3000W$ for 90% of face value, $2700 in cash. Therefore you make $300 by sending an email. If you are not interested no hard feelings and best of luck to you. Reply to this post or email me.CashmanBrian
i dont want to buy through him, looking to pay a premium over what he will pay you, yet less than he will sell to me for.. capish ??
Actually it is just a business. Are you saying that it would be right to use up all possible resources to create www.cashmanbrian.com and advertise the services to all players who can use it, and make nothing from it?The website was created as a convenience to all of the users, I will sell to you for slightly less than what is listed on the website since you are looking for 3000W$ and I also want to take care of any FCP users. I will sell you 3000W$ for 90% of face value, $2700 in cash. Therefore you make $300 by sending an email. If you are not interested no hard feelings and best of luck to you. Reply to this post or email me.CashmanBrian
Brian.. no offence, but your paying .76 or less and selling for .90, i want to pay .80... you want to take .80 lets make a deal
he didnt say you shouldnt make money, hes just trying to avoid using you as a middleman.like you said, its business.
I have a 1991 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Premium Card.I'll start the bidding at $150, or 1,000,000 play money points.
12/13/05dude
You've got to explain that to me. Please.
CmonOne of the funniest movies ever, Puddle Cruiser, will be released on DVD 12/13/05
Ha, I just responded to the other thread. I NEVER would have remembered 12/13 without some prompting...but the BL was bothering me cause I knew I should remember what that was from.Have you seen Puddle Cruiser?
CmonOne of the funniest movies ever, Puddle Cruiser, will be released on DVD 12/13/05
Ha, I just responded to the other thread. I NEVER would have remembered 12/13 without some prompting...but the BL was bothering me cause I knew I should remember what that was from.Have you seen Puddle Cruiser?
yep, hilarious, you and i may be the only 2 here who have.
yep, hilarious, you and i may be the only 2 here who have.
You might think so...but no. I've never seen it. I just happen to be one of the few people who truly understands just how freakin' hilarious Super Troopers is...and I even like Club Dread (not nearly as much). I know about Puddle Cruiser from some friends and from hanging out at the BL site a bit. From what I've heard and read it seems amazing...hence the free advertising I try to give them through my avatar.

you'll love it, its really funny.i saw Club Dread in the theater, im one of the lucky eleven or so, and didnt like it very much.but after watching it on cable 37 times since then, i love it now, its so absurd.

you'll love it, its really funny.i saw Club Dread in the theater, im one of the lucky eleven or so, and didnt like it very much.but after watching it on cable 37 times since then, i love it now, its so absurd.
Yeah, it definately grows on you. I actually enjoy it mostly because of an interview they all did right after the release (and flop). They basically talked and laughed about the fact that the movie was a mess because all they were worried about was being in a sweet location with as many beautiful girls as possible. The writing and acting were an afterthought. Watching it from that perspective, of a group of friends just messing around, it's pretty amusing.I could talk about BL all night...but work's over thank god. Peace.