here i am playing the pokerroom 5.00 tourney...don't laught..yaya just 5.00..anyways 11 players 1 away from final tbl...i open FCP...hit new topic...to start final tbl. thread..and poof some jerk goes runner runner and I'm gone!!kinda funny....!!
Was DN at ur table?
here i am playing the pokerroom 5.00 tourney...don't laught..yaya just 5.00..anyways 11 players 1 away from final tbl...i open FCP...hit new topic...to start final tbl. thread..and poof some jerk goes runner runner and I'm gone!!kinda funny....!!
Was DN at ur table?
yup and guess what he folded on the same hand ???????????
thats not all that funny.

That really isn't funny. Useless is the word i would use to describe it. Most people would just think, "Oh well, i guess i can't start that thread after all." You decide to not only go ahead and post it, but call it funny as well. Good job once again kenny.

That really isn't funny. Useless is the word i would use to describe it. Most people would just think, "Oh well, i guess i can't start that thread after all." You decide to not only go ahead and post it, but call it funny as well. Good job once again kenny.
have all of them been a useless as this one..!!
I wanna make a thread about the thread I was gonna make on my ride home but decided against it b/c I didn't want to start a useless thread. So let me start a thread to discuss it and see what you all think about me not starting a thread about my silly topic.Discuss
I wanna make a thread about the thread I was gonna make on my ride home but decided against it b/c I didn't want to start a useless thread. So let me start a thread to discuss it and see what you all think about me not starting a thread about my silly topic.Discuss
I'm not discussing until you post a new thread - it would be rude to hijack this one.
I'm not discussing until you post a new thread - it would be rude to hijack this one.
good point.And Oh Allie, I noticed you weren't talking about our rendezvous last night. Nevermind.
another wasted 30 seconds of my life
It was 45 bitch. Now stop lying to peoplehi.
hi man-biatch
Hey pumpkin.I read in another thread that you kicked your man out a while back. I could tell that was directed at me, letting me know that the door is open for Ron Mexico. I got your message, loud and clear.
good point.And Oh Allie, I noticed you weren't talking about our rendezvous last night. Nevermind.
Of course not. It may have been quick, but I would never hurt your feelings like that and call it a waste.
hi man-biatch
Hey pumpkin.I read in another thread that you kicked your man out a while back. I could tell that was directed at me, letting me know that the door is open for Ron Mexico. I got your message, loud and clear.
LMAO. Only if your into cougars and milfs baby.

thanks for hiding your true feelings and protecting the huge ego that is Ron Mexico. You are doing your forum a great service by feeding my ego. Every benefits. I have to go poop now.

hi man-biatch
LMAO. Only if your into cougars and milfs baby.
Only if it's at the same time.
thanks for hiding your true feelings and protecting the huge ego that is Ron Mexico.  You are doing your forum a great service by feeding my ego.  Every benefits.  I have to go poop now.
This is more information than I needed.
I saw Royal refer to a Cougar bar. What is that exactly?
Well he said...the over 30 crowd.According to my sources, it is dee-vorced women over 40. Which I qualify for if you noted my advanced age in that other post.