fcp insomniac army

Listening to the Blackhawks game then gonna play some poker. Have a good time at the bar, Liberty.
I'm gonna try. I might not even go, might just stay home and eat frozen pizza and watch TV. This chick never puts out, why even waste my money.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chick never puts out, why even waste my money.
I like the way you think
Thank you. For real though. If I'm going to buy you a drink at least give my cock a squeeze on the way out the door. I'm not saying she has got to come home with me every time, but I work hard for my money and I'm not about to blow it on a bunch of chicken heads that don't want to give me shit in return.

In case You missed it here's another one from bloodninja:Bloodninja: Hey,what's up?victim: Hey hon, you ready?Bloodninja: Yeah, i guess so, never done this before.victim: Well what turns you on?Bloodninja: carsvictim: I like cars too. I walk up to your car andkiss the closed windowBloodninja: I roll down the window and wipe off thesmudge.victim: I ask you for a ride and get in.Bloodninja: Did you wipe your feet?victim: Yeah, I guess. I lean over and unbutton yourpants while kissing your neckBloodninja: I rev the engine by mistake.victim: ooh, excited? I reach into your boxers.Bloodninja:Underoosvictim: Wut?Bloodninja: I wear underoos.victim: ookay. I reach down and grab your manhood. Youlike that?Bloodninja: My foot slips of the clutch at 4,000 RPMs andthe stage 3 grabs the aluminum flywheel so hard that my all 4 potenzas burnout and you are thrown back in your seat.victim: I have no Idea what you just said.Bloodninja: I stop the car, pop the hood and get out.victim: I follow you??Bloodninja: I open the hood and grab you around thewaist.victim: Mmmm, now we're talkingBloodninja: I put you on the upper radiator support andcaress your upper strut mounts.victim: What?Bloodninja: Yeah baby. Then I take my #1 piston andstick it in your exhaust pipe. You Idle loudly and I can hear your intake noisethrough your cone filter.victim: This is a little weird.Bloodninja: You rev loudly as I play with the butterflyon your throttle body.victim: I'm going now.Bloodninja: Fuel reaches my 450cc injectors as youcarress my rising-rate fuelpressure regulator.victim: HELLOO??!?!?!Bloodninja: Yeah baby, we hit redline as I inject mynitrous into your fuel port.victim: Bye Retard!!Bloodninja: I slap your rear bumper as the compressiondrops in my cylinder. Wasit good for you?Bloodninja: Baby?Bloodninja: Hello?

Down 40BB's after 1k hands. What a bunch of bullshit suck outs tonight.censored this I'm going to shoot smak. Watch the revolution for me while I'm strung out.
All I see is you being down. How do you make money playing?
Down 40BB's after 1k hands. What a bunch of bullshit suck outs tonight.censored this I'm going to shoot smak. Watch the revolution for me while I'm strung out.
Rakeback! :wink:

Ok, someone out there give me something to do. I'm fucking tired. I got two hours sleep today; and I dont leave work till 7:30AM. And I have no actual work to do. help! somebody! I need amusement!

I've made over 200BB's in the last 4 days of playing, Norton.I get sucked out on a lot so I have a huge variance, but if I play long enough I typically come back from it and net a profit.I didn't after this session though. I quit after my Kings lost to Queens and my Jacks ran into Kings within two minutes of each other. That was enough after a thousand hands of bad beats to piss me off enough to affect my play.
I've made over 200BB's in the last 4 days of playing, Norton.I get sucked out on a lot so I have a huge variance, but if I play long enough I typically come back from it and net a profit.I didn't after this session though. I quit after my Kings lost to Queens and my Jacks ran into Kings within two minutes of each other. That was enough after a thousand hands of bad beats to censored me off enough to affect my play.
Do you see why?