fcp insomniac army

Hey, There is hope for this thread. Now do you like krablar?
I've had past experience with this. I find the krablar highly irritating, but am more than willing to not mention that or Liz Lui ever again. This is a good cause. i'm all for this
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz Lui (or however you spell it) - definately -EV. Ugh. I am highly unimpressed
Blaspheming will not be tolerated in this Revolution. Careful' date=' comrade.[/quote']I'm all about spreading the love comrade. This thread is supposed to be a happy place
I've had past experience with this. I find the krablar highly irritating, but am more than willing to not mention that or Liz Lui ever again. This is a good cause. i'm all for this
Haha. Take that Liberty.
Haha. Take that Liberty.
I resign a defeated man. I now ask that you leave Liz and I to are own devices.McGee get your avatar over here. I have a... present for it.
Haha. Take that Liberty.
I resign a defeated man. I now ask that you leave Liz and I to are own devices.McGee get your avatar over here. I have a... present for it.
Since we have settled this dispute we can now forget it and stroll on to greener pastures.
Haha. Take that Liberty.
Since we have settled this dispute we can now forget it and stroll on to greener pastures.
I shall dream of the afore mentioned pastures as I sleep this morning. Until tomorrow night, good night comrades.

I was just browsing through this fine thread of yours, and wondering if I qualify. Then glanced at my clock, and realized it' s nearly 5 a.m. my time, and I've been up all night. Duh.Now, the big question to ponder. Do I set the alarm for a few hours from now, try and catch a few zzzzzzs, head into the office for an afternoon session. Or should I just blow off the entire day...and sleep when it finally hits me? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I was just browsing through this fine thread of yours, and wondering if I qualify. Then glanced at my clock, and realized it' s nearly 5 a.m. my time, and I've been up all night. Duh.Now, the big question to ponder. Do I set the alarm for a few hours from now, try and catch a few zzzzzzs, head into the office for an afternoon session. Or should I just blow off the entire day...and sleep when it finally hits me? Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Hey guys, check it out!! The first girl in the army... Since the work crew calls their women angels, ours must be devils!! Which is cool, 'cause evil is way hotter than goodWelcome to the Revolution, Rebecca. I hope you decided on staying up rathar than zzzz nap. Those never really help.
400 hands into this session and I'm getting fucked every which way from sunday... God I'm annoyed right now.
Evening to all!Liberty - look on the bright side. at least your not stuck managing retards. you can play a session right now. always a bright side.

Liberty.. Look into My av's eyes... look into them, and take a deep breath... now hold it.. now breath out.. now look down.. yes, down at My avi's breasts.. now take another deep breath. Hold it, and let out. Repeat.Feel better?

Liberty.. Look into My av's eyes... look into them, and take a deep breath... now hold it.. now breath out.. now look down.. yes, down at My avi's breasts.. now take another deep breath.  Hold it, and let out.  Repeat.Feel better?
No, now I feel like I've been cock teased. Now I'm frustrated sexually and poker wise. Thanks.
300 more hands to end this 1k hand session and to try to get back to even. Down over 50BB's right now
Don't try to get even.. it's one long session, buddy, don't sweat swings, it will only make it worse. You might just be better off stopping now if you're really steaming.. gotta know when to walk away, and know when to beat of to Liz..
300 more hands to end this 1k hand session and to try to get back to even. Down over 50BB's right now
Don't try to get even.. it's one long session, buddy, don't sweat swings, it will only make it worse. You might just be better off stopping now if you're really steaming.. gotta know when to walk away, and know when to beat of to Liz..
Your a good man, McGee. A good man.I'm not really steaming. I'm upset that I'm down, but it dosen't affect my play. And if it does, I leave.