fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I mean, do we really NEED hours? The heart of the matter is that your up at night. I think its a cause we can all get behind. And on a positive note, you all now give me something to do while i'm bored at work every night now. hopefully

yeah, I mean, do we really NEED hours? The heart of the matter is that your up at night. I think its a cause we can all get behind. And on a positive note, you all now give me something to do while i'm bored at work every night now. hopefully
What's your signature from again?
What's your signature from again?
I don't recall you having asked in the past. Its from Arrested Development. There was another line from that show about a horny immigrant I was going to use, but I didnt want to offend
This thread=+EV for the post count. woo!
Yea, but Liz being mascot is -Ev so it evens out.
Have we totally agreeed on that.I mean, i'd stick her and all. but there are hotter girls in the world
This thread=+EV for the post count. woo!
Yea, but Liz being mascot is -Ev so it evens out.
Have we totally agreeed on that.I mean, i'd stick her and all. but there are hotter girls in the world
Well, I won't agree that she is -EV but I will agree there are hotter girls in the world. Who wants to bone Angelina Jolie?
I played an expensively disastrous session of omaha.anybody else?
I'd be down for the night if not for people bluffing into me with Krablar...so no...no disastrous session of Omaha.
Feedback provided. All is right in the world. Liz Lui (or however you spell it) - definately -EV. Ugh. I am highly unimpressed
Hey, There is hope for this thread. Now do you like krablar?
Feedback provided. All is right in the world. Liz Lui (or however you spell it) - definately -EV. Ugh. I am highly unimpressed
Blaspheming will not be tolerated in this Revolution. Careful, comrade.
Yea, Well neither will incorrect spelling by people who like Liz and the Krablar.

Okay. So I'm watching Kids in the Hall and the subject of Oscar Wilde's last words came up. This got me thinking. Should I start preparing final words now so when I do go I'll have some memorable words to go with? What happens if after I've said them, I really want to say something else? Would it be best to hold back or speak my piece and cheapen my final words?Part of the problem I guess is knowing when you're going to go. What if you "know" you're going to go and then you hang on for a few days? I imagine it might be tough to differentiate a false alarm from the real thing. On the other hand, what if there is no real warning? How am I supposed to get the timing down? Hmmm...perhaps it's time for bed.

Blaspheming will not be tolerated in this Revolution. Careful, comrade.
Yea, Well neither will incorrect spelling by people who like Liz and the Krablar.
Touché, NortonFan.