fcp insomniac army

I just won a straight up bet that I couldb't drink a 40 of this beer called "Steel Reserve 221" which is 8.8% and tastes like skunk censored under one hour.. I chased it down with a bud.Now im really really drunk...
Ever hear of Edward 40hands? Or a 40 called lucky force 10?ugh...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The south park movie is on again on comedy central in 45 minutes.This'll be around the 13th time I will have seen this movie. No joke. (including twice this weekend)
Yeah....me too. Hopefully it wasn't the reason why my poker sessions were so bad last night.
The south park movie is on again on comedy central in 45 minutes.This'll be around the 13th time I will have seen this movie. No joke. (including twice this weekend)
Yeah....me too. Hopefully it wasn't the reason why my poker sessions were so bad last night.
It wasn't. And thanks for the heads up on the sp movie.
Does anyone know the song that is playing when Kenny is going down to hell? It sounds like metallica.
It is Metallica. Not sure what they titled it...probably "Little Boy You're GOing to Hell"...it's just for the movie.

Heh...I went to school with a girl who said "aboot." She was from Maine, so it really caught me off guard when she said it. I almost died laughing. She really didn't speak much to me after that...

I once farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.
Edit: This page is mine.
No it's not. I'm offically taking it and you can't do anything about it!!!This reminded me of one of my favorite quotes."Your boombox is now his boombox by way of our actions" Hilarious.
Does anyone know the song that is playing when Kenny is going down to hell? It sounds like metallica.
It is Metallica. Not sure what they titled it...probably "Little Boy You're GOing to Hell"...it's just for the movie.
Are you sure it's metallica? I thought it was trey parker singing, and wrote it.
No it's not. I'm offically taking it and you can't do anything about it!!!This reminded me of one of my favorite quotes."Your boombox is now his boombox by way of our actions" Hilarious.
Bring it bich.
Are you sure it's metallica? I thought it was trey parker singing, and wrote it.
Trey may have written it, but I'm 98% sure it's Metallica.
Bring it bich.
Well you had to go and insult me when I was just trying to take your lame page. Now I don't want it anymore, so you can have your page you are so damn proud of!!!!!!
imdb says Trey wrote it and it's performed by D. V. D. A. whoever that is. The singer is a ringer for Hetfield.
It sounds a lot like Metallica. I can't imagine Trey singing that.
imdb says Trey wrote it and it's performed by D. V. D. A. whoever that is. The singer is a ringer for Hetfield.
DVDA=double vaginal double anal. That was his band.No joke.

It is definitely Trey ripping Metalllica. SP has made fun of Metallica a few times, and I very much doubt Metallica would perform in the movie. If you don't think Trey can pull off the Hetfield impression, listen to some other DVDA, "Now You're a Man" comes to mind.

ugh...at fishy tables and I'm getting reamed again. Party's connection crapped the bed, so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm finished for the night. Maybe I'll nutbar at Royal Vegas or something.

anyone around? i will one day been online all night so i can just post in here alone, lol, stupid friends wanting me to go out ona night, dont they understand the night is the time to play poker?!?!?!Anyway, hope everyone is having a good day, about to start my day at work,