fcp insomniac army

So there is no platinum?I was freaking out.
but you should be unlocking stuff with your awesome scores. :-) p.s. I feel bad about freakin you out.
It's ok. I recently stopped snorting coke so you freaking me out was a good substitute.And unlocking stuff? Like the cheats, levels, characters? If so I have been trying my hardest.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i played a little bull censored session with some idiots today. but while there i found out that two guys in my normal game (i think these guys are terrible players but have been on a serious upswing lately) have decided to split profits. NOw these two guys are playing at the same table, at the same time, they hang out together all the time, and work together.  I'm right to be concerned about soft play right? I mean if these two aren't playing against each other they ARE playing together. That and one of the two is clearly a better player. after one session of this he finished up 150 and ended down 80 because the other guy sucks. i'm seriously considering handling this on my own.
I wwould advise you to pick your battles. While this is clearly collusion, you say they are terrible, right? Then what do you care if they soft play each other. That just means that money stays in two bad seats, instead of moving from one bad seat to another.. You want the bad players to stay in your game as long as possible, losing as much of their money to you as possible. If they don't lose their money to you, then you want them to lose it to the WORST person possible, so it's easy to get. If they were good players, I'd say rat them out, or pick another game. BUt they aren't, they suck. So let it slide, and don't get mad.

Insomniac Crew!It’s Saturday night. It’s 3:30 in the morning. I just got back from clubbing. I’m drunk.A girl asked me for my number tonight. I had a pen but no paper, so I wrote it to her on a dollar bill.Let’s take bets on whether she’ll call me or not! I’ll give you all 10 to 1 odds in favor of her not calling me.

Hey lady! I'm gonna hit you with a wine MercedesSomebody's gotta work the mouth my babyAll you do is rub my backRub my back! Rub my back! Rub my back! Rub my back!I said MY babyWatch television in the Escalade-yGo shoppin when you want to babyAll you do is rub my backRub my back! Rub my back! Rub my back! Rub my back!Ohh!

Don't trip I know you like the rocksWanna dip 'round the corner in the dropMusic bumpin you frontin although you say you're not.. You got your eyes on the watchYou love the Pasha, the ?, the Cartier is hot.. Baby you need somethin, shopYou got me trippin and goin bananas, baby stopI caught a mean one, you never seen oneShe like cream, how brothers gonna front on me?Spoilin somethin the average homey never seeI mean it's only some money, nuttin to me.. But yet and still you question meI got it that's if you want it or I'ma set you free.. Got 'em in line they beggin meBaby regardless your body is killin meGirl I'm lovin your anatomyYour personality, so whatcha want from me?

Hey, any of you guys hate Kowboy Koop like I do? He talks siht about DN, I don't much mind. But man, the guy is psycho about the Royals. He doesnt' seem to accept the reality that they are a de facto minor league team.

Hey, any of you guys hate Kowboy Koop like I do?  He talks siht about DN, I don't much mind. But man,  the guy is psycho about the Royals.  He doesnt' seem to accept the reality that they are a de facto minor league team.
If I was sober, I probably wouldn't be responding because I can't rightly remember if we are thinking of the same person, but if we are, yes. He's a cum guzzling bitch.

McGee! I'm drunk. And I'm going to crush the .50/1 tables while I'm drunk! Just to prove a point. That these tables are so ridiculously easy to beat a drunk moron can do it. (It's a personal vendetta. I know a lot of people that say they cant play low limit hold em because it's too hard. LOL)

McGee! I'm drunk. And I'm going to crush the .50/1 tables while I'm drunk! Just to prove a point. That these tables are so ridiculously easy to beat a drunk moron can do it. (It's a personal vendetta. I know a lot of people that say they cant play low limit hold em because it's too hard. LOL)
Well, if I were you I'd drop even lower, prove your point better.
Well, if I were you I'd drop even lower, prove your point better.
Good idea! Lol. But Eurobet/Party Poker doesn't have micro limits. Those bastards.

Do you know I’m faking when I’m lying next to you? Do you know that I am blind to everything you ever do? Must be something on your mind something lost for me to find Do you know I’m faking? Then she told me she had a gun it sounded like she’d used it once before on him Then she told me she had a gun it sounded like she’d used it once before, oh man

I challenge you to a .50/1 duel! I shall smite you in the name of drunken idiots everywhere!
I challenge you to a .50/1 duel! I shall smite you in the name of drunken idiots everywhere!
I'll play you dude! Can we beat the rake though heads up? I'm pretty sure that's a no.
Hey, any of you guys hate Kowboy Koop like I do?  He talks siht about DN, I don't much mind. But man,  the guy is psycho about the Royals.  He doesnt' seem to accept the reality that they are a de facto minor league team.
The Kane County Cougars could beat the Royals