fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, that's cold dutch.ice cold.
I'm not a nice person. I've been looking for a way to make Troy feel slightly less liked for weeks.Actually, I addressed Happy because he was the only one in the thread, and then I saw Troy had just responded, so I added a tip-a-da-hat to him.
I'm not a nice person. I've been looking for a way to make Troy feel slightly less liked for weeks.Actually, I addressed Happy because he was the only one in the thread, and then I saw Troy had just responded, so I added a tip-a-da-hat to him.
i can't be mad at someone who uses the phrase "tip-a-da-hat"

I am a serious for real an insomniac. Last night I couldn't sleep and before I knew it it was 6:30 am. So I decided to go golfing. Shot the best round of my life. If I could putt I would probably have broken par and I usually shoot in the 90s. I did sleep when I got home around 11 am but only for a few hours. And here I am again not being able to fall asleep. I need drugs.

I am a serious for real an insomniac. Last night I couldn't sleep and before I knew it it was 6:30 am. So I decided to go golfing. Shot the best round of my life. If I could putt I would probably have broken par and I usually shoot in the 90s. I did sleep when I got home around 11 am but only for a few hours. And here I am again not being able to fall asleep. I need drugs.
Valtrex? :club:
Cold. What did I ever do to you? And what makes you think I was liked in the first place?
Valtrex? :club:
hahaa.. yes definetely that. WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC, lol. To entertain those of you still awake I'll share a pretty disturbing sex story that my friend told me tonight. He lived in Vermont for the summer where he somehow managed to meet a lot of European girls. Apparently these Europeans get sent over to work in the States (not sex work, like business work). Anyway, so my friend met a bunch of different Russian girls and banged them and what not. One night he was out at a friends house and saw a blonde girl that he had already banged once or twice. They got really drunk and headed back to his apartment. They did the dirty and my friend went to the bathroom. He looked down at his junk and saw blood all over it and started freaking out. The girl heard it and came in to the bathroom to ask what was wrong. He starts yelling like what is all this blood from, are you okay? And she says with her russian accent, "It is um what do you call it, period? So my friends like freaking out like man thats not cool, you don't just do that.. you have to let me know. And she acts like nothing is wrong and she starts getting upset like she did something wrong and that she was like dirty. She's like it doesn't bother me and just starts sucking him off... blood and all. He's like damn thats crazy you are dedicated and just shrugs it off throws a condom on and goes back to work. haha what a sick fck. Seriously I can't make this **** up.

I really need to sleep. Got class in four hours. I've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Freecell and Solitaire lately. It's getting to the point that I really need to delete them. If I'm going to be playing cards, I should at least play poker.

I really need to sleep. Got class in four hours. I've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Freecell and Solitaire lately. It's getting to the point that I really need to delete them. If I'm going to be playing cards, I should at least play poker.
what you studying in school?edit: that got him to sleep. I know what I'm doing
what you studying in school?
Electrical Engineering and SpanishFinally fell asleep listening to The Circuit...and then slept all this afternoon/evening...which was a bad idea.
trying to win a razz tournament again. been a while since i've won one.completely choked in the 22 one, now in the 11 one.
Good luck. It's been a few hours, but I'm still bummed I didn't win the golf weenend with DN tonight. I was chipleader with 8 left, and lost 3 coinflips in a row to knock me out :club:
Good luck. It's been a few hours, but I'm still bummed I didn't win the golf weenend with DN tonight. I was chipleader with 8 left, and lost 3 coinflips in a row to knock me out :club:
I enjoy the blog entries troy/ray. Keep em comin.Wait how come your name is Ray but your screen name is troyomac?