fcp insomniac army

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watching the contender again.found out a chick i really like just broke up with her boyfriend. :club:
Does that mean you're in high school still? Doesn't matter....go be a "friend" until she gets over the dude, then go get her.
Does that mean you're in high school still? Doesn't matter....go be a "friend" until she gets over the dude, then go get her.
wrongo about the high school part. i've just been friend with her for quite a while.and i'm planning on doing the above.
wrongo about the high school part. i've just been friend with her for quite a while.and i'm planning on doing the above.
the friend to "more than friends" transition can be a tough one. GL
have you picked up any info that suggests that she might be into you?
there have been subtle hints.namely she requested me burn her a mix cd of romantic songs.
there have been subtle hints.namely she requested me burn her a mix cd of romantic songs.
a mixtape?fuck it, you're already in man.you gonna bang her slow and lovingly? or hard and rough?
a mixtape?fuck it, you're already in man.you gonna bang her slow and lovingly? or hard and rough?
i haven't thought that through yet...damn...i knew i was forgetting something.
Good point.. I was in the same scenario not long ago. Her new boyfriend seems nice :club:
I've attempted this twice with the same girl, hasn't worked yet, mostly cause I'm not even close to "her type".The toughest thing was that I valued the friendship enough not to risk losing it by coming on too strong. Maybe that's my problem though.
I've attempted this twice with the same girl, hasn't worked yet, mostly cause I'm not even close to "her type".The toughest thing was that I valued the friendship enough not to risk losing it by coming on too strong. Maybe that's my problem though.
same here. maybe i'll try again someday?