Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with [Ac], [Tc]. Hero calls, 1 fold, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (5 SB) [4s], [Th], [4c] (5 players)SB checks, BB bets, MP1 folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.Turn: (4.50 BB) [Ah] (2 players)BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.River: (6.50 BB) [6h] (2 players)BB checks, Hero betsRaise or call?

well, i definetely think it's close, but I think that ATs is enough of a favorite against the range of hands 8 .5/1 players will call with.
Yep.You guys are missing out on some value by not raising this hand.
lol. it's not so easy as "raise this preflop."whatever happened to game conditions????aseem
look at the limit, and yes, it is as easy as Raise PF, this is a very easy raise, now if we want to talk about raising 2nd pair TK on a board of KQ5 with two to act behind us, then we have something that might not be easyedit: oh yeah, just call the river CR, three betting is a spew
I think raising is better than calling here, and I think folding is better than calling unless the table is super loose passive.
preflop or river??aseem
lol. it's not so easy as "raise this preflop."whatever happened to game conditions????aseem
look at the limit, and yes, it is as easy as Raise PF, this is a very easy raise, now if we want to talk about raising 2nd pair TK on a board of KQ5 with two to act behind us, then we have something that might not be easy
agreed...

I think this is bet / fold river. Guy has 4x (2h) or he has 4x or he has T6 / 66. The only hand you beat here is T6 and a bluff, and I dont think T6 c/rs here. To be honest, villain doesn't bluff here more than 18% of the time if he is a regular player and we have no reads. If player is LAG and bluffs a lot then maybe call. But I don't think we beat any hands here that c/r that aren't bluffs.Does Villain Bluff this river > 18% of the time?If not then the call is -EV. I don't like it.Edit : Didn't think straight, you had position over him. Check or Bet / Fold. I am not sure which one is best. Because he just check / called the turn, I am inclined to bet the river again. Some players think slow playing everything is great in Limit and I guess this guy made a monster on the flop and is just trying to play it like its No Limit. I think Bet / Fold has more value than Check though as most of the time you will have the best hand. However when he check / raises I think you don't have the best hand > 20% here and not enough to call.

I think this is bet / fold river. Guy has 4x (2h) or he has 4x or he has T6 / 66. The only hand you beat here is T6 and a bluff, and I dont think T6 c/rs here.  To be honest, villain doesn't bluff here more than 18% of the time if he is a regular player and we have no reads. If player is LAG and bluffs a lot then maybe call. But I don't think we beat any hands here that c/r that aren't bluffs.Does Villain Bluff this river > 18% of the time?If not then the call is -EV. I don't like it.
If you're that afraid of the 4 or 6 on this river, I don't see why you bet at all. Why bet/fold, when we can check down for free? Villain is acting like he's hit a flush on the river, or he could be betting an Ace or something. The way this hand played out, I think you have to make the crying call on this river. Because the villain waited til that card to show strength I can't put him on a 4.
I think this is bet / fold river. Guy has 4x (2h) or he has 4x or he has T6 / 66. The only hand you beat here is T6 and a bluff, and I dont think T6 c/rs here.  To be honest, villain doesn't bluff here more than 18% of the time if he is a regular player and we have no reads. If player is LAG and bluffs a lot then maybe call. But I don't think we beat any hands here that c/r that aren't bluffs.Does Villain Bluff this river > 18% of the time?If not then the call is -EV. I don't like it.
If you're that afraid of the 4 or 6 on this river, I don't see why you bet at all. Why bet/fold, when we can check down for free? Villain is acting like he's hit a flush on the river, or he could be betting an Ace or something. The way this hand played out, I think you have to make the crying call on this river. Because the villain waited til that card to show strength I can't put him on a 4.
a 4/flush/66/TT c/r here. If he just calls, then we get the value that is why we bet. He gave us no reason to think we didn't have the best hand until this point. A lot of time villain has Tx so the river bet has value.
Folding for one more bet isn't an option here IMO. No reads here, it's time to pay to see what he has, even if you are beat.
What hands do you beat?
It really dosent matter at this point to me. It's time to pay to see what he has so I can use that information against him in later hands.If he slow played a 4, I'll know he slow plays big hands. If he slow played 66 I'll know he cant let go of PP's.If he check raised me with 106o I'll know he's an over aggressive idiot.

I spose it has value for MetaGame, but it doesn't make that much difference at low stakes on places like empire where there is an insanely huge player base. I think it is throwing away at least .1BB (>-.1EV). How many BB do you make an hour? .1BB is quite a lot if you make this mistake often.

Folding for one more bet isn't an option here IMO. No reads here, it's time to pay to see what he has, even if you are beat.
What hands do you beat?
Ax and bluffs.
no A on flop, these players don't bet A here >1% of time unless it is AA or AT and neither of these A you beat. That means he has to bluff >20% for our call to be profitable.
What hands do you beat?
Ax and bluffs.
no A on flop, these players don't bet A here >1% of time unless it is AA or AT and neither of these A you beat. That means he has to bluff >20% for our call to be profitable.
Uh.. Just curious.. Do you play .50/1 LHE tables?
What hands do you beat?
Ax and bluffs.
Uh.. Just curious.. Do you play .50/1 LHE tables?
I have over 100k hands at .5/1 yeh. Not anymore.