terrors of a flush draw

i played it badly and i know it just imagine my amusement thought when he folded for 70 chipsi went on to win - line up to take my money :-) *********** # 2 **************PokerStars Game #2710125303: Tournament #13287897, Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2005/10/02 - 13:27:01 (ET)Table '13287897 1' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: keith crime (4565 in chips) Seat 4: Danygun (2270 in chips) Seat 9: chip_thief99 (2165 in chips) keith crime: posts small blind 100Danygun: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to keith crime [9s 9c]chip_thief99: folds keith crime: raises 400 to 600Danygun: calls 400*** FLOP *** [2c 4h Ah]keith crime: bets 800Danygun: calls 800*** TURN *** [2c 4h Ah] [Tc]keith crime: bets 800Danygun: calls 800*** RIVER *** [2c 4h Ah Tc] [2d]keith crime: bets 800Danygun: folds keith crime collected 4400 from potkeith crime: doesn't show hand keith crime said, "fold ???"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4400 | Rake 0 Board [2c 4h Ah Tc 2d]Seat 1: keith crime (small blind) collected (4400)Seat 4: Danygun (big blind) folded on the RiverSeat 9: chip_thief99 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Obviously, he missed his flush.  :roll:
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What are you.... new?
Some people take a post too literally, even with the prerequisite eye rolling.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.