i'm going to kill myself now

Yeah, that is where I get that one from.  That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ash.  I know from experience.  No you don't.  I know this guy, him and her, GOT IT ON.  No they didn't. Yeah, but you can imagine.   Everyone on the bus, NO YELLING ON THE BUS.Flyboy is a nickname for the young son in The Locusts.   I watched a lof of Vince Vaughn movies at one point.The Butterscotch Kid was a blind item in page 6 (NY Post) about a celebrity that loves to toss a girls salad for hours at a time.  They googled the nickname and Owen Wilson came up.TicTac is from Miller's Crossing.It's a running joke with me.  I'm always talking about how I'm in the market for a new nickname.
I'm still amazed that, given the depth & breadth of your pop culture knowledge, you were stumped by the B-a-n-a-n-a-s song...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that is where I get that one from.  That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ash.  I know from experience.  No you don't.  I know this guy, him and her, GOT IT ON.  No they didn't. Yeah, but you can imagine.   Everyone on the bus, NO YELLING ON THE BUS.Flyboy is a nickname for the young son in The Locusts.   I watched a lof of Vince Vaughn movies at one point.The Butterscotch Kid was a blind item in page 6 (NY Post) about a celebrity that loves to toss a girls salad for hours at a time.  They googled the nickname and Owen Wilson came up.TicTac is from Miller's Crossing.It's a running joke with me.  I'm always talking about how I'm in the market for a new nickname.
Well, come down to Stereo City, and we'll hook you up with a set of speakers and a nickname. Maybe Flounder. Why Flounder? Why not?
I'm still amazed that, given the depth & breadth of your pop culture knowledge, you were stumped by the B-a-n-a-n-a-s song...
Enter DNA from stage left.....Just in time to post the photo.....
Well, come down to Stereo City, and we'll hook you up with a set of speakers and a nickname. Maybe Flounder. Why Flounder? Why not?
You callin me fat? What are you looking at? My gut? I'm working on it.
ahh tough one. we have all been there before man. sorry to hear that. next time, instead of playing. go out with the g/f or something
As he has admitted to being gay, he would probably have more luck with the b/f. :roll:
It's the one area I lack in. I don't listen to the radio. There is only one station that occasionally plays a decent song. I'd say I'm getting older but that isn't it b/c a lot of the music I like was recently produced. I just don't like what is on the radio. I'm a cool emo kid at 33
It's the one area I lack in. I don't listen to the radio. There is only one station that occasionally plays a decent song. I'd say I'm getting older but that isn't it b/c a lot of the music I like was recently produced. I just don't like what is on the radio. I'm a cool emo kid at 33
That's forgivable. Besides, if you're into punk, then you're cooler than I am, even if you're older...
That's forgivable. Besides, if you're into punk, then you're cooler than I am, even if you're older...
Not so much punk as straightforward rock with a little emo thrown in. JimmyEatWorld, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Live are some of my favs but a lot of new stuff I like. Fall Out Boy, Gratitude, couple others. I'm a sexy beast.
Not to interrupt or anything Ron, but didn't this guy come out of the closet on FCP last week?That's what he gets for being gay.
See, that is just wrong on a number of levels. I'm just mad at Andy for being a quitter. You say you're gonna do something, do it.
Not to interrupt or anything Ron, but didn't this guy come out of the closet on FCP last week?That's what he gets for being gay.
See, that is just wrong on a number of levels. I'm just mad at Andy for being a quitter. You say you're gonna do something, do it.
I think he is hoping you'll come in his, I mean you'll come save his ass. Either way, I think this was a ruse to get you to hit on him.
I think he is hoping you'll come in his, I mean you'll come save his ass. Either way, I think this was a ruse to get you to hit on him.
I tried. He doesn't think I'm really gay. Go figure.
Guys, I have horrible news. This is probably the worst news of my entire life. See, I was registering for the forum tourney on Gamesgrid, and I found out that I had 2.20 on there. I was so excited, so I decided to play a little 5/10 NL with it. Long story short, I lost the 2.20 on Gamesgrid. It was all the money I had left. I feel horrible...........I think I'm just going to kill myself.(sw)-Shawn K
You're a censored idiot. You can't even buy in with 2.20. That doesn't even compare to the situation. So eat sh*it.This is my last post.
I'm not the baby who wanted to kill himself over losing a piddling little amount because he's a shitty player. For the record, I play live games, not online gaming. As I said in my post, I had 2.20 from when I played online in there I forgot about. Seeing as how your too big an idiot to read it for yourself, looks like I had to help you. See, the thing about suicide you seem to have forgotten, is anything worth doing is worth doing right.If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.Waiting on your next "last post ever".-Shawn K.
I lost my whole bankroll tonightI was down 200...my roll was at 500 so i bought into a 400nl and lost it all in an hour...bought in for my last 100 and lost that in 10 minutesi have had a stable bankroll for 8 months...and now its all gonei'm done. i'm killing myself. censored this.
I assume you are looking for suggestions.hmm....well I'd suggest a gun blast to the head, quick, easy, gets the job done. Of course....that could lead to a messy pick up for the people left behindPills- Maybe you can overdose on a pill and go to sleep, easy, not messy(unless you get sick)or if you want to be really creative, go hold up a gas station, you'll win regardless of what happens.A. the cops kill you, you wanted to die anywayor B. you make off with the cash and have a new bankroll!Let us know how it goes....oh wait.....oh well. good luck!

Id like to end this thread with a final thought.............and keep this in mind all of you young-ins out there.The lesson to be learned is..............Homosexuality wont get you anywhere in life. Stay straight and maintain your bankroll. Be kind to each other.....and god bless

Id like to end this thread with a final thought.............and keep this in mind all of you young-ins out there.The lesson to be learned is..............Homosexuality wont get you anywhere in life. Stay straight and maintain your bankroll. Be kind to each other.....and god bless
Wait a minute, didn't you rip this off of the final thoughts of a Springer episode? I call shenanigans!