who is the best looking man in poker?

just to let you know, i was wasted, and thats a horrible picture in the weekend getaway. :oops: that is all. (except i can tell how many people hate me with a passion. there is officially 8. lol)
I thought you looked adorable.Who hates you and why? Want me to beat them up for you?
tee hee.. thanks babe, ron and sauce hate, but they dont count.i'l send u some special occasion pics
Man, if YOU sent me some pics that were not of you and Ron maybe I could defer my vote.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let you know, i was wasted, and thats a horrible picture in the weekend getaway. :oops: that is all. (except i can tell how many people hate me with a passion. there is officially 8. lol)
I thought you looked adorable.Who hates you and why? Want me to beat them up for you?
tee hee.. thanks babe, ron and sauce hate, but they dont count.i'l send u some special occasion pics
Man, if YOU sent me some pics that were not of you and Ron maybe I could defer my vote.
He has pics of me if you're into the whole bukakke thing.
I'm Asian right? Golden showers, bukkakes, bring them on!! :x
whoa.. I knew I should have joined the army when I had the chance.. damn the luck.
She's not lying. I've internet pee'd on her. We were on AIM on I was peeing. She loved it.
Don't worry, it's your witty personality that makes you hot.
i will now start draping myself in velvet
Typical Saturday night for you?
ya i guess, had a few cans of guinness and playing a tourney, 1 buddies bday and another buddies band is playing at a club downtown, sooo i can do either or as soon as i bust. until then its fold fold fold. cuz my hands are cold and crap come cuddle with me
ya i guess, had a few cans of guinness and playing a tourney, 1 buddies bday and another buddies band is playing at a club downtown, sooo i can do either or as soon as i bust. until then its fold fold fold. cuz my hands are cold and crap come cuddle with me
cuddle? that's so sweet. are you being nice to me because I nominated you?
no i'm on my 4th guinness and i'm single. heh.. but who's counting?
5'7? lol.In reality... it's 6'
Don't see that at all. Are you sure you're not fudging just a little to get to 6'? Be honest.On another not, I wanted to re check the picture but I clicked on Zimmers blog on accident. I was happy to see he made a reference to me, albeit a gay ref.
KurtDanielTJ2.jpgI've seen Daniel in person, and I've seen TJ. going by this picture you're around 5'8", and Ron is right on the money, sorry Suited_Up.
Don't see that at all. Are you sure you're not fudging just a little to get to 6'? Be honest.On another not, I wanted to re check the picture but I clicked on Zimmers blog on accident. I was happy to see he made a reference to me, albeit a gay ref.
KurtDanielTJ2.jpgI've seen Daniel in person, and I've seen TJ. going by this picture you're around 5'8", and Ron is right on the money, sorry Suited_Up.
Busted! LOL
How sad for you Suited.
How sad for you Suited.
bwaaaahahahahhhhaha
no i'm on my 4th guinness and i'm single. heh.. but who's counting?
Too many more guinness and I suspect you won't be going out at all tonight. Alright, let's cuddle.
How sad for you Suited.
Cruel...so cruel. :club:

So far, we're looking at President's Day weekend, I think. Goldie has to confirm his free work trip/Vegas wedding date. Dave and I will be staying at Binions (yes, we like it there and it's cheap) but we don't have reservations yet.

If I don't lose these last pounds I'm going to wear a parka and ski pants.
2nd. I'll be happy to take off 10.
No, Nik, you need to gain a few pounds. You already make me look like Shamu with your tiny little 115lb self. ;-)
BAHAHAHAHAHAH! 115 BAHAHAHAHAH! Not even close. I weigh more than that. 115 is pre baby having weight.
Dear FCP Army- I have reading week from Feb 20-25, that means perhaps the general can make a great "surprise" visit to meet you guys!! Are you guys there for only the weekend?
I will have to go home on Monday. Kids have school. I dearly hope you can make it. That would kick ass.
I'm actually planning to meet a friend in Vegas in either February or March. I'll have to wait and see when he can get time off, but there is a chance I'll be there.
Also kick ass. I will shop for panties after I make buy my plane tickets, which is after the date is confirmed.
I'm actually planning to meet a friend in Vegas in either February or March. I'll have to wait and see when he can get time off, but there is a chance I'll be there.
Also kick ass. I will shop for panties after I make buy my plane tickets, which is after the date is confirmed.
Which I'm beginning to think is going to be like a week before. The boys simply are not planners.
Which I'm beginning to think is going to be like a week before. The boys simply are not planners.
We must pester them until they plan it. I need 5 weeks to get it together.
That does kick ass.