who is the best looking man in poker?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's have at it....I would like input from some of the female posters on here.....though...sort of speak.Let's GAY it UP!!!!
This should only come from a select few, and you are not one of them. The only reason I say this is the wierd feeling I get while reading "Let's GAY it up!" and looking at your avatar. No hard feelings though.In response to your question, I can't respond. If I answer, I'm sure my kids would find out someday. And I don't have kids yet.
I said it before and I'll say it again...Sentil Kumar.
Come on dude....let's get serious.....I'd rather do Freddy Deeb than Sentil Kumar.
Obviously you are1. not gay2. not seriousSentil Kumar is a man's man. I bet the guy's a demon in the sack.
I said it before and I'll say it again...Sentil Kumar.
Come on dude....let's get serious.....I'd rather do Freddy Deeb than Sentil Kumar.
Obviously you are1. not gay2. not seriousSentil Kumar is a man's man. I bet the guy's a demon in the sack.
I've been laughing for 2 mins straight. People are staring.
He's right here!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/sui...p/KurtTilt2.jpgYeah, I'm wearing a FT shirt... so what, wanna fight about it?
eh. Too much gel in your hair, makes it look not thick and lustrous. And it appears you have some dirt on your chin. I'd also guess you are about 5'7" tall, maybe 5'8" with high heels
He's right here!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/sui...p/KurtTilt2.jpgYeah, I'm wearing a FT shirt... so what, wanna fight about it?
eh. Too much gel in your hair, makes it look not thick and lustrous. And it appears you have some dirt on your chin. I'd also guess you are about 5'7" tall, maybe 5'8" with high heels
he's actually about 6'8 265 pds. with hair like the fires of hell and arms the size of tree trunks
he's actually about 6'8 265 pds. with hair like the fires of hell and arms the size of tree trunks
You forgot shredded to pieces.

On a serious note, if we are taking personality into account, I was strangely mesmorized by Sammy Farha during the 2003 WSOP broadcast. He was as cool as the other side of the pillow.