the newest scam

This happened Wednesday, after I had drunkenly posted the gay thread Tuesday night.Guy IMs me...asks if I'm gay and claims he is.Then wants me to transfer him $50 until he gets paid on Friday.I decide to ask some questions to see if he's legit (not that I was thinking about actually transferring the money...I would never do that to someone I didn't know). He failed miserably as a gay person.Then he started saying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and I told him that I wouldn't transfer him the money because he obviously didn't know how to bluff.Then he called me a ****ing fag and I blocked him.Yay!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

please list the questions you would ask someone to verify if they are gay. I wanna play. Lets see it I pass the test. If I do, will you tfr me $50? Please. I have no gag reflex.

another thread that will make us look great at nwp...nh guys...
ivey, whats with you lately you are all NWP'ing on everyone. You have a new boyfriend over there?seriously, i dont give a rat's ass whatthey think or say, their site is lame
ivey, whats with you lately you are all NWP'ing on everyone. You have a new boyfriend over there?seriously, i dont give a rat's ass whatthey think or say, their site is lame
Changed your avatar?BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I will have to figure out how to shrink a animated .Gif without killing it. Any ideas?
I will have to figure out how to shrink a animated .Gif without killing it. Any ideas?
Unfortunately I'm the wrong person to ask (see my avatar). But I hope you get it worked out. The other one never got old...
If you have Photoshop or ImageReady you can just edit the "image size"
I love how homophobic the poker community is.  Maybe I should start flaming out when I play in B&Ms.
I hate how gay people think it's "cool" to be gay.
Me too, believe it or not. I hate it. But there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. And don't say just date girls because I've tried that and it doesn't work.Hey, at least I won't have a wife to make me do chores on Sunday afternoon when the game is on.That's right...a gay guy who likes sports!You mean gays don't all like shopping and looking pretty? Huh...
I love how homophobic the poker community is.  Maybe I should start flaming out when I play in B&Ms.
Me too, believe it or not. I hate it. But there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. And don't say just date girls because I've tried that and it doesn't work.Hey, at least I won't have a wife to make me do chores on Sunday afternoon when the game is on.That's right...a gay guy who likes sports!You mean gays don't all like shopping and looking pretty? Huh...
don't have a manicure appointment in 15?
i'm sure you'll stil get forced into chores while you planned something better

what i dont get is why gay ppl feel the need to just open up a conversation with them being gay...i dont start a convo about how straight i am...i dont care who or what you fu ck, just dont make that they only thing about you..seems like every post you make is about being gay...is that all there is of you? if so, how sad for you...