**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

Google mine.
We know the famous part of your name but why did you choose to use it? You give someone herpes? Have hopes of playing in the NFL?
You're on the right track. His dream is to one day give herpes to an NFL star...
Google mine.
We know the famous part of your name but why did you choose to use it? You give someone herpes? Have hopes of playing in the NFL?
Much like my 2k+ posts, it was just meant to be amusing, in an inside joke kind of way.

Mine is a really old nickname my friends gave me. I walk kind fo fast, and we used to hang out at the boardwalk where we lived on the Jersey shore. I would walk ahead of them most often and would be looking back and forth at the hot girls, so my one friend called me "scanner" because I was "scanning all the chicks".The 313 is my birthday, March 13th. And it's also my favorite number.

My name is Tonka34. I grew up town called Minnetonka. So I called myself Tonka34. 33 or 34 is my good number I like.
did you ever purify yourself in the lake?
Yeah, but that isn't lake minnetonka.
It is Lake Minnetonka. How did you know? Flordia people don't know anything about Minnesota. Minnesota don't know anything about Florida. Did you grew up Minnesota? Just Curious.
My name is Tonka34. I grew up town called Minnetonka. So I called myself Tonka34. 33 or 34 is my good number I like.
did you ever purify yourself in the lake?
Yeah, but that isn't lake minnetonka.
It is Lake Minnetonka. How did you know? Flordia people don't know anything about Minnesota. Minnesota don't know anything about Florida. Did you grew up Minnesota? Just Curious.
I'm guessing you are 24 and have never seen the movie Purple Rain.Am I right?
Your right. I never seen Purple Rain. I don't listen music because I'm deaf.I'm 40 years old.
OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT THAT LAKE ISN'T LAKE MINNETONKA. THAT TRICKY PRINCE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, APALONIA LOOKED GOOD NAKED. GOT IT NOW. I WASN'T INSULTING MN PEOPLE. I LOVE KIRBY PUCKETT.
  • Like 1
Your right. I never seen Purple Rain. I don't listen music because I'm deaf.I'm 40 years old.
OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT THAT LAKE ISN'T LAKE MINNETONKA. THAT TRICKY PRINCE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, APALONIA LOOKED GOOD NAKED. GOT IT NOW. I WASN'T INSULTING MN PEOPLE. I LOVE KIRBY PUCKETT.
OMFG!OMFG!That is so fucinkg hilarious I can't stand it!
:club: i laughed so hard my wife woke up from her nap and now thinks im an idiot...ok , now thinks im a bigger idiot..