**fcp names**

SAM=my initialsHard 8 is the only prop bet that I 'll do when playing craps and my penis size. It used to be 8.5 but it has shrunk with age.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

I'm a guitar player, so thus you get GUI.I also used to help in the running of an online computer game where my admin account was called NEVAR.So I combined the two for my Pacific Poker account, guinevar...which is also my fcp name.Nevar is the spanish verb for "to snow" and I like the snow.I wish I had chosen a different alias because of the similarity of Guinevar to Guinevere, who was the literary queen of King Arthur. I'm an English major, too, so I felt pretty silly when this similarity was first pointed out to me.
and all this time i thought your nick stood for 'im queer'. welp, guess i cant be right all the time.
I was going to post again, but I have nothing intelligent to say.
was that like im rubber and your glue?? bty your avatar still offends me...my name s/n is spanish for" get on your knees and pleasure me while playing kumbyaa on your left handed guitar" 8) FYP.
Maybe you need to work on fixing your own posts.
you are offically fcp's ron burgundy...its spanish for the whales vagina...you come off so pretentious that i cant see how you dont get this crap kicked out of you daily...i bet you wear sandals...you are one of "those" guys...isnt there a bible you need to be spell checking somewhere? maybe you can now try to ban all poker content in this forum as it is offensive to you ..

i had a stye on my eye for awhile in college. When i used to get really wasted it would get inflamed. So i named it, Chuck. One night while playing a gig, i was really drunk and it was said that Tommy had blacked out but ChuckSty had taken over. After that when ever i got past a certain point of F'edness or after consuming large amounts of narcotics. my friends would call me ChuckSty. Also, while producing an indie hip hop album there was a song written about ChuckSty, it is one of the only solid tracks that came out of the sessions, i can email mp3 if anyone wants it. It's pretty hilarious.it was truly sad the day he died. Although he has made some recurrences in the past couple years. I'm hoping he'll be around for WSOP next year;Cause that fucker can read.

I'm a guitar player, so thus you get GUI.I also used to help in the running of an online computer game where my admin account was called NEVAR.So I combined the two for my Pacific Poker account, guinevar...which is also my fcp name.Nevar is the spanish verb for "to snow" and I like the snow.I wish I had chosen a different alias because of the similarity of Guinevar to Guinevere, who was the literary queen of King Arthur. I'm an English major, too, so I felt pretty silly when this similarity was first pointed out to me.
and all this time i thought your nick stood for 'im queer'. welp, guess i cant be right all the time.
I was going to post again, but I have nothing intelligent to say.
was that like im rubber and your glue?? bty your avatar still offends me...my name s/n is spanish for" get on your knees and pleasure me while playing kumbyaa on your left handed guitar" 8) FYP.
Maybe you need to work on fixing your own posts.
i bet you wear sandals...you are one of "those" guys...isnt there a bible you need to be spell checking somewhere? maybe you can now try to ban all poker content in this forum as it is offensive to you ..
I have flip flops on right now actually. ifan30, I don't have a problem with you, and I shouldn't unless you want to make your obsession with me an issue. It's a big enough forum for the both of us.

Not an interesting story behind my name. A few abnoxius friends from California started calling me Little Miss Idaho when I moved Boise. I started using missidaho as an email address and now it's my FCP screen name.My PS and PP name is catcja. Cat is actually a nick name that people call me. It's ironic because I hate cats.

Not an interesting story behind my name.  A few abnoxius friends from California started calling me Little Miss Idaho when I moved Boise. I started using missidaho as an email address and now it's my FCP screen name.My PS and PP name is catcja.  Cat is actually a nick name that people call me.  It's ironic because I hate cats.
you were right..... :club:

Socko669:Socko stands for Socko Energy Drink, a product made by a company i am part owner of. Check it out if you are bored at www.sockoenergy.comIf you are nice, PM me and i might even send you some for free.The 669 is random. I was opening a new poker account one day and wanted the name Socko but it was allready taken so i put 669 behind it and now i use it for all my geeky online poker pursuits.

Not an interesting story behind my name.  A few abnoxius friends from California started calling me Little Miss Idaho when I moved Boise. I started using missidaho as an email address and now it's my FCP screen name.My PS and PP name is catcja.  Cat is actually a nick name that people call me.  It's ironic because I hate cats.
thanks for the laugh.

My real ID (got frozen) was Ace of SpaiDs :club: , I didnt even realize i spelled "Spades" wrong til later, just cuz its my favorite card in the deck :D BTW, Edward Norton is a pimp and the curb stomp scene in American History X makes my teeth hurt

My real ID (got frozen) was Ace of SpaiDs :club: , I didnt even realize i spelled "Spades" wrong til later, just cuz its my favorite card in the deck :D  BTW, Edward Norton is a pimp and the curb stomp scene in American History X makes my teeth hurt
never call a spade a spaid
thanks for the laugh.
ty sir i do what i can when i can :-)
Not an interesting story behind my name. A few abnoxius friends from California started calling me Little Miss Idaho when I moved Boise. I started using missidaho as an email address and now it's my FCP screen name.My PS and PP name is catcja. Cat is actually a nick name that people call me. It's ironic because I hate cats.
:D