**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

I am usually the only girl who will watch the game and play some cards...one night i was making all the money. The guys would call anything to try to win a pot. Well one guy almost sucked out on me until the river. At that point he called me rivergirl and it just stuck whenever i played with them. A couple years later, when i started playing on the internet, i joined everywhere as rivergirl.Nowadays, it seems alot of people have tried to take my name......I am the original....but if i don't get rivergirl...or if i have to put numbers on the end (which really pisses me off since it's my name) i use my first name..but that doesn't happen too often since i've been playing at most sites since before fire was discovered.

rchang is my nickname all my friends call me by.for my old account TrEbOr, it was basically Robert backwards.Some genious figured it out after 5 threads of trying to decipher it."Erik Sanders" lol.

rchang is my nickname all my friends call me by.for my old account TrEbOr, it was basically Robert backwards.Some genious figured it out after 5 threads of trying to decipher it."Erik Sanders" lol.
Just googled Robert Chang...Is this you?1016-Bob%20Chang-1.jpg
nickname, w/ some flare.
My friend when we were kids was Beaver (Steve) and I was Wiener (Dean)Wiener and Beaver. I didn't know why all the adults were laughing untill a few years later. :club:

My hubby's one friend calls me b*tch which is ok, because i work hard at earning the title.....and he's a b*stard, which is the name i call him. people often look at us funny but ........it's all good

The same trebor that stole 50 bucks from IndianaChris?
you seriously need your ass kicked.
you seriously need your ass kicked.
I've been trying to say that for a while now.Hanguk, what happened to your asian-fetish avatars? I keep thinking the Enterprise is gonna fly through that black box of yours any moment.
I've been trying to say that for a while now.Hanguk, what happened to your asian-fetish avatars? I keep thinking the Enterprise is gonna fly through that black box of yours any moment.
lol, i made a statement in the wsop main event final table thread that if gold won i would make my avatar all black until he busts from next year's main event.now, i'm honestly not expecting him to live that long.
OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT THAT LAKE ISN'T LAKE MINNETONKA. THAT TRICKY PRINCE. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, APALONIA LOOKED GOOD NAKED. GOT IT NOW. I WASN'T INSULTING MN PEOPLE. I LOVE KIRBY PUCKETT.
I'm a long-time lurker and decided to make the plunge with my first post. Figured I might as well include one of the funniest things I've read here.To answer the question that nobody cares about, this is where I got my name:Homer: Moe, I need your advice. Moe: Yeah? Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo. Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard. (Joey runs out of the bar sobbing)Barney: Hey! Joey Jo Jo!
I'm a long-time lurker and decided to make the plunge with my first post. Figured I might as well include one of the funniest things I've read here.To answer the question that nobody cares about, this is where I got my name:Homer: Moe, I need your advice. Moe: Yeah? Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo. Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard. (Joey runs out of the bar sobbing)Barney: Hey! Joey Jo Jo!
i think you should've included the "shabadoo" it just sounds funnier.
i think you should've included the "shabadoo" it just sounds funnier.
While playing at a B&M me and another regular were having fun crushing the weekend crowd. Someone left the table and he looked at the list, which isn't that far away, and whispered to me "next up, Teavis". I looked and the name was Travis. So the rest of the night I made fun of not only his eyesight, but the fact that he would believe there is anyone in this world named Teavis. Teavis eventually became a mythological player, one who had supposedly gone to Vegas and won $95,000 at 3/6. The floor had to push another table directly behind Teavis to accomodate his 95,000 $1 chips, as he refused to color up. He lost it all in 10 hours.Then somehow, I became Teavis.

I think it's funny that several amnesiacs have explained their name multiple times.As for me...I like blue. You might even say that I have a blue fetish. I've dyed my hair blue half a dozen times. And well, since 'blue' is pretty common, I figured I needed a "cool" shade of it. Hence the 'cobalt'.

As for me...I like blue. You might even say that I have a blue fetish. I've dyed my hair blue half a dozen times. And well, since 'blue' is pretty common, I figured I needed a "cool" shade of it. Hence the 'cobalt'.
One of my favorite crayon colors!I wanted a name that was not at all related to my name, a bit fun, and gender-neutral. "he/she/you are one sick puppy" was a phrase that my friends and I used to use in high school, and hearing DN use "sick" as slang brought back that memory, hence the name (the x was because that's what support said was available).
  • 9 months later...