• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theWynn can hijack a thread just by making a comment  :wink:   .
FYP...See I'm learning :club:
How many times have you played him in the big game? That's what I thought.
how many times have you faked pioctures, started a 50 page thread claiming you knew the flop, and lied to everyone before?thats 1 more time than he has played in the big game.jag off
how many times have you faked pioctures, started a 50 page thread claiming you knew the flop, and lied to everyone before?thats 1 more time than he has played in the big game.jag off
HARSH!!!!!!!!!That was the internet equivalent to hitting someone over the head with a brick.
pwned!
BUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNN
that was brutal.

I've actually heard that Chan was a fish in the big game also, and not from anyone reputable, but I will say that he rarely plays in it and besides this years bracelet he hasnt exactly been lighting up the tournament scene. Now I have the utmost respect for Chan, but lets not kid ourselves hes more legend than current dominator.

Huh someone else has heard the same thing then huh. Not saying its fact children and I never said I was better than chan, but yes he is primarily a tourney player. Sorry I didn't mean to diss your hero, and ghostface's biological father even though he would never claim a child with Down's syndrome was his own.

Of course Chan is a fish. Someone heard it. That's good enough for me. I'm re-mortgaging the house, tracking down that fishy mo-fo, and taking him for every penny he has. Look for me on ESPN. I better start practicing my seat-cover twirl. I dont want to look like a complete tool by screwing it up.