hands that put you on tilt!

ok, I was already on tilt from earlier beats, but this one sent it into hyperspeed tilt mode. dumbfish is just plain dumb, plays everypot, raises and reraises 57o and 34o...but hits a straight or better every timePokerRoom Hold'em $5/$10 (5 handed) hero is on the button with Jh JdPreflop: utg dumb fish raises, hero calls, bb callsFlop: (12.50 SB) [3h], [Js], [Qd] (3 players)BB checks, dumb fish checks, stylinhawyn bets, BB folds, dumb fish calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) [2c] (2 players)dumb fish checks, stylinhawyn bets, dumb fish calls.River: (9.25 BB) [Td] (2 players)dumb fish bets, dumb fish calls.Final Pot: 13.25 BBResults in white below: dumb fish has 9d Kh (straight, king high). Outcome: dumb fish wins 12.75 BB. This is pretty much how my whole night went...this guy later went on too clean up the whole table, he left with over a grand on his $150 buy-in.

ok, I was already on tilt from earlier beats, but this one sent it  into hyperspeed tilt mode.  dumbfish is just plain dumb, plays everypot, raises and reraises 57o and 34o...but hits a straight or better every timePokerRoom Hold'em $5/$10 (5 handed)  hero is on the button with Jh JdPreflop:    utg dumb fish  raises, hero calls, bb callsFlop: (12.50 SB) [3h], [Js], [Qd] (3 players)BB checks, dumb fish checks, stylinhawyn bets, BB folds, dumb fish calls.Turn: (7.25 BB) [2c] (2 players)dumb fish checks, stylinhawyn bets, dumb fish calls.River: (9.25 BB) [Td] (2 players)dumb fish bets, dumb fish calls.Final Pot: 13.25 BBResults in white below:  dumb fish has 9d Kh (straight, king high).    Outcome: dumb fish wins 12.75 BB.  This is pretty much how my whole night went...this guy later went on too  clean up the whole table, he  left with over a grand on his $150 buy-in.
Playing 3/6 last night and something very similar happened. I was dealt QQ and 3 bet preflop to get 3 way. Flop Q J 2.3 bet the flop one callerTurn Kcheck raised the turnRiver 10Check bet callHe flips up A 9
Playing 3/6 last night and something very similar happened.  I was dealt QQ and 3 bet preflop to get 3 way.  Flop Q J 2.3 bet the flop one callerTurn Kcheck raised the turnRiver 10Check bet callHe flips up A 9
note to self: be nice to fish and encourage their dumb plays, you will make money in the long run...I know I should live by this quote, but sometimes I just feel like bitch slapping these fish for being so dumb... sometimes at night, I wonder if the mentally retarded schools allow their special ed students to play online poker for some odd reason???thats the only explanation I could come up with