• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SAM_Hard8

• cuddlemonkey

• brvheart

• Golden

i think i know who cynthia geary is, but i must be thinking of a different movie.Isnt dangerous curves that god awful movie about the lawyer where he wants to bang the chick he got off of a murder charge? One of the worst movies i have ever seen, and i only rented it because it had David Carradine in it.So theres my answer if i have the right movie, but i dont think its the right movie so go ahead and skip me if im wrong.

i think i know who cynthia geary is, but i must be thinking of a different movie.Isnt dangerous curves that god awful movie about the lawyer where he wants to bang the chick he got off of a murder charge? One of the worst movies i have ever seen, and i only rented it because it had David Carradine in it.So theres my answer if i have the right movie, but i dont think its the right movie so go ahead and skip me if im wrong.
Same name, different movie. (had to cheat to find out)Tate Donovan
Same name, different movie. (had to cheat to find out)Tate Donovan
No this Dangerous Curves was a 80's comedy staring Leslie Nielsen.Mephis Belle