FullTiltPoker Game #233766361: Table Cavaliers - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 7:52:44 ET - 2005/09/28Seat 2: The Real TBone ($19.50)Seat 3: -4WS-Madman ($103.30)Seat 4: Mick Dot Net ($250.35)Seat 5: LeeroyRocks ($39.50)Seat 6: Diophantus ($14.05)Seat 7: joeltebbutt ($58.55)Seat 8: topdragonslayer ($20)Seat 9: JoeCrow ($48.75)The Real TBone posts the small blind of $0.25-4WS-Madman posts the big blind of $0.50topdragonslayer posts $0.50The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to joeltebbutt [6c 6s]Mick Dot Net calls $0.50LeeroyRocks foldsDiophantus raises to $2joeltebbutt calls $2topdragonslayer foldsThe Real TBone: or win i meanJoeCrow foldsThe Real TBone calls $1.75-4WS-Madman foldsMick Dot Net calls $1.50*** FLOP *** [2c 5s 3s]The Real TBone checksMick Dot Net checksDiophantus checksjoeltebbutt checks*** TURN *** [2c 5s 3s] [4s]The Real TBone bets $5Mick Dot Net raises to $15Only just sat down so I have no reads

Real TBone *should* either push or fold here. He probably will push, unless the 5 was a stone cold bluff.You could decide to cold call MDN's 15, and TBone's likely push over the top of that for like 5 more. I think that's a bad play as you are likely facing another bet on the river (perhaps an all in bet from MDN).Diophantus I assume folded.I think you either need to push or fold here. I would fold.Either of them could have turned a flush.They could have both made wheels on the turn and are overplaying them, but I doubt it. The wheel is the worst thing I would put MDN on with no reads, you are losing to alot of other hands in his hand range.This looks like a fold to me.

I think I donked it up pretty bad. Definetly should have bet that flop. *** TURN *** [2c 5s 3s] [4s]The Real TBone bets $5Mick Dot Net raises to $15Diophantus foldsjoeltebbutt calls $15The Real TBone calls $10*** RIVER *** [2c 5s 3s 4s] [Td]The Real TBone checksMick Dot Net bets $25joeltebbutt ....I know I'm going to get told that I donked it up by Hoobie