***playing short-handed nl table

chuck, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure I would own patrick and you in a long series of heads up matches. YOu've never seen me play, and I never post strategy in this forum because I really don't see a reason to. I have other forums to actually be serious and just talk strategy. I post here just for the entertainment.anyways, patrick, I don't play out of my BR now. this is 1-2 nl and my BR is good enough to play at those limits. Just because I want to make a jump to 2-4 once in a while dosen't mean I play there all the time. I hardly do. that shows how much you know. I remember a few times where I mentioned that I went on a rush playing 1-2 nl and you getting pissed off becasue you were stuck with your little br of 200-300 dollars every night. You were the one who insulted me first, which dosen't really mean much since you I own you at the tables.so both of you, come join me at the tables. i'll even deposit money on full tilt just for both of you little douches bag. now go make out with your b/f chuck, patrick is waiting for you :wink: teneight

So i'm getting little over 3-1 on my call, plus implied odds make this hand very very dreamy since I put him on a king. I call. the odds you need for an open-ended straight draw are around 5-1. so i clearly shouldn't have called to see the turn card. teneight
FYP
chuck, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure I would own patrick and you in a long series of heads up matches. YOu've never seen me play, and I never post strategy in this forum because I really don't see a reason to. I have other forums to actually be serious and just talk strategy. I post here just for the entertainment.anyways, patrick, I don't play out of my BR now. this is 1-2 nl and my BR is good enough to play at those limits. Just because I want to make a jump to 2-4 once in a while dosen't mean I play there all the time. I hardly do. that shows how much you know. I remember a few times where I mentioned that I went on a rush playing 1-2 nl and you getting censored off becasue you were stuck with your little br of 200-300 dollars every night. You were the one who insulted me first, which dosen't really mean much since you I own you at the tables.so both of you, come join me at the tables. i'll even deposit money on full tilt just for both of you little douches bag. now go make out with your b/f chuck, patrick is waiting for you :wink: teneight
so you have a 6k bankroll online to handle the swings of shorthanded NLH?30 buy ins that would be
chuck, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure I would own patrick and you in a long series of heads up matches. YOu've never seen me play, and I never post strategy in this forum because I really don't see a reason to. I have other forums to actually be serious and just talk strategy. I post here just for the entertainment.anyways, patrick, I don't play out of my BR now. this is 1-2 nl and my BR is good enough to play at those limits. Just because I want to make a jump to 2-4 once in a while dosen't mean I play there all the time. I hardly do. that shows how much you know. I remember a few times where I mentioned that I went on a rush playing 1-2 nl and you getting censored off becasue you were stuck with your little br of 200-300 dollars every night. You were the one who insulted me first, which dosen't really mean much since you I own you at the tables.so both of you, come join me at the tables. i'll even deposit money on full tilt just for both of you little douches bag. now go make out with your b/f chuck, patrick is waiting for you :wink: teneight
cool, teneight. i'm sure your the man. so when i read a post about how you deposited 65 bucks a couple weeks ago and went on a silly rush i am assuming that is the bankroll you're talking about. Or do you still have some left from the last time you turned 35 bucks into 4k. Honestly, i could really care less. I hope everyone on this site gets rich playing poker. Granted i know it won't happen. In fact i think that we have some pretty weak players on this site. And we also got some pretty solid players on this site. I don't think you played the hand badly, in fact i probalby would have played it the same way most of the time. But i think you talk alot of shit that you don't know about. Pot odds for instance, unless of course you were a little bit confused. Never, ever, ever limp with QQ in early positon, never ever ever limp with AA in early position, here's a word to the wise about poker; never ever ever ever ever do anything all the time. And never talk shit to someone you've never seen play; because they might put you back into pussy you came out of. Teneight you sound like your reading from a text book of new school poker about 99% of the time. There is no insight, no creativity just a bunch of shit. Oh and while i'm on the subject what does this mean "which dosen't really mean much since you I own you at the tables." Well my work here is done Teneight. I would prefer we played HORSE and include NL He in the game. But i will wax you poetic in all games. Actually I'll be the first to admit. I am a pretty weak Omaha player by my own standards but i can hold my own.Don't worry i'll be gentle and if your nice i'll fuck your face with a chainsaw.

to clarify again.I did not say he misplayed the hand terriblybut as we all know or am i mistakensuited connectors stem there implied odds value from being played in multiway pots and are not the object of desire in an agressive shorthanded NL game as you will be raised off a lot of draws, of course if you're opponents do so which most do will am i wrong about thisi have of course only being poker for real money for 5 monthsteneight pokers rising starplease put me in my place and give me my reality check in this HU duel we will be playing

maybe this is dumb and getting off the main idea of what the post has turned into...but i really didnt think blind stealing was that important in a nl cash game. i have always though blind stealing was really a tourney concept.you raise 7 to steal three dollars. when you have 260 in front of you. and say if you hit nothing (which will happen more times than hitting the flop) you will fold and concede the 7. i just didnt think that stealing was a big part of a nl cash gamecorrect me if i am wrong though