mike jones

"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" Befo' I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub They wouldn't holla cause my dollars wasn't swoll enough I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rollin up They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car Now they wanna count my cheese, smoke my weed and sip my bar now They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now They tellin all they friends when I leave how they miss me now 2 8 1, 3 3 oh, eight zero zero fo' Hit Mike Jones up on the low cause Mike Jones about to blow Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah - because I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby Same size a year later the same hoes wanna ---- me Because they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade 2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates Then know that I got it made, I'm a mother----in baller She would want a ----- now but I ain't got no time to call her I'ma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me ----- I'ma drown yo' whole --- like you Dom P I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same Befo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game I told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane But they my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my ---- Cause they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick But they my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my ---- Because they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick

Who cares about Mike Jones when you've got Young Jeezy and Royce da 5'9
Jeezy's new thug motivation 101 is one of the best new rap albums in a while
Who cares about Mike Jones when you've got Young Jeezy and Royce da 5'9
Jeezy's new thug motivation 101 is one of the best new rap albums in a while
album of the yearlistening to his album makes me want to sell crack, plus you gotta love those adlibs"yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah"

from a music standpoint...Mike Jones sucks donkey balls...-his lyrics are unoriginal, unintelligent, and EXTREMELY repetitive...-his beats can be produced by a 9 year old child and a computer...from a business standpoint...i have to say the man is fairly intelligent...-everyone knows his name (as he says it about every other beat...shit they even know his phone number too...)-convinced the general public that he is a rapper-made millions of dollars off a bunch of dead heads who like to buy garbagein conclusion...i can neither say he is a great rapper nor a complete assclown...

"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" back then when? last week?...Befo' I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub They wouldn't holla cause my dollars wasn't swoll enough I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rollin up They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car Now they wanna count my cheese, smoke my weed and sip my bar now They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now They tellin all they friends when I leave how they miss me now i used to be a dork, now I 'm rich, i can buy women2 8 1, 3 3 oh, eight zero zero fo' Hit Mike Jones up on the low cause Mike Jones about to blow i need friendsBefo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal blah blah blah...blah blah blahThese hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah - because I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties They still can't stand me, but now that I have money they have toA couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby Same size a year later the same hoes wanna ---- me same thing I just saidBecause they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade 2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates didn't hear me the first 5 times?Then know that I got it made, I'm a mother----in baller She would want a ----- now but I ain't got no time to call her I'ma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me ----- I'ma drown yo' whole --- like you Dom P blah blah blah blah blah blah blahI'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same Hi, I'm Mike JonesBefo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name Did I mention that I'm rich now?They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game My flow is lame, I can't get womenI told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane But they my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my ---- Cause they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick But they my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my ---- Because they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thickAfter I said my name 400,000,000 times, people know me. By the way...I'm rich.
this about sums up almost every rap song you will ever hear on the radio between commercials...Edit: Rap gives HipHop a bad name...."Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same"Someone please tell me what the fuck this means?!!!"
"Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same"Someone please tell me what the censored this means?!!!"
he is referring to the fact that he is still the same person he always was, the only thing being different about him at this point being his increased wealth
"Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same"Someone please tell me what the censored this means?!!!"
he is referring to the fact that he is still the same person he always was, the only thing being different about him at this point being his increased wealth
lol...wow now that you put it that way, it makes sense...i think i went retarded from reading the lyrics of the whole song...i don't know what it is...mike jones just pisses me off...that's right Mike...i'm a hater