what's your favorite beer?

my favorite beer is a small one that is brewed in St. lucia called Piton. You can only get it in st. lucia and other islands in that area that i am aware of.

I am turning into a bigger fan of Bell's Oberon, since it is brewed in Kalamazoo, which is close to where I live. Old Speckled Hen is also great. Pilsner Urquell is good stuff as well.

my favorite beer is a small one that is brewed in St. lucia called Piton. You can only get it in st. lucia and other islands in that area that i am aware of.
Holy shit I can't believe you know about Piton. Great beer, and it comes in those little 8oz bottles. Makes em easy to drink before they get warm. Other favourites: Guiness, Rickard's Red, Moosehead, Sleeman Original Draught, and Strongbow on tap (mmmm 8%).
Holy shit I can't believe you know about Piton. Great beer, and it comes in those little 8oz bottles. Makes em easy to drink before they get warm. Other favourites: Guiness, Rickard's Red, Moosehead, Sleeman Original Draught, and Strongbow on tap (mmmm 8%).
love the avatar. Elin Grindemyr is a goddess. But get a better picture of her.

Theres a little brewry hear in Ft Collins (Ft Collins Brewry) that make Edgar, Dokter and this killer smoked beer. Everyone of those beers are killer. You can only get them hear in northern Colorado.PS When the fuck are we gonna get a spell checker on this forum?Yes english is my first languge but dislexia and the morons who made this languge up SUCK

Beer makes me sick. I can drink about a fifth of a pint-glass of Guinness before wretching my guts out. That picture of Newcastle Brown Ale, in particular, made me feel a little ill.Yes, I know, I'm a terrible Irishman. Flame away.