daniel negreanu on espn2 right now ::6:30pm eastern:

Yeah, as Stephen himself would say, that show was pitiful. This was like trying to explain the complexities of basketball by showing someone how to shoot free throws.
Yea, but imagine all the donks who scream to us next time they miss their flush draws, "I was 1.86-1 to win that hand!"
vince: "We got a suited connector" ::and he shows a 6-7 offsuit::: hahahaahhaa :club: i hope all the newbies are watching and taking in the adviceteneight
I saw that too and thought it was hilarious. Not to mention 3 seconds into his speech he plugs the WPT.When James Woods was talking about percentages to catch a flush and what to bet and 1.8 to 1 my dad said something along the lines of "he's going to scare away all of the new people coming into poker(or people that just started), they will think it's too difficult." I disagree with my dad, anybody else?
Yeah, as Stephen himself would say, that show was pitiful. This was like trying to explain the complexities of basketball by showing someone how to shoot free throws.
Yea, but imagine all the donks who scream to us next time they miss their flush draws, "I was 1.86-1 to win that hand!"
"I was 1.86-1 to win the hand!" is going to become the new " I WAS SOOOOOOOTED"
i love it how vince just went blank and made himself look like a donkey hahahahaahahhaa
Vince Van Patten is the biggest tool. Mike Sexton carries his lame @ss on the WPT and Daniel and Mike did it here. I like how he thinks he is some movie star and had to throw in that his dad is Dick Van Patten "movie star."
i love it how vince just went blank and made himself look like a donkey hahahahaahahhaa
Vince Van Patten is the biggest tool. Mike Sexton carries his lame @ss on the WPT and Daniel and Mike did it here. I like how he thinks he is some movie star and had to throw in that his dad is Dick Van Patten "movie star."
Quite Frankly, Vince Van Patten always makes a donkey out of himself. Without Mike Sexton, he's as blind as a bat.

I agree with all of you that the show was a complete mess. The Mouth's "women don't have the heart to win" line shone through as the highlight. For some reason, that guy could say something like that and I still like him. He's so emotional, it's hard not to root for a guy who puts so much into something.The lowlight of the WHOLE show, though, was Evelyn Ng trying to do chip tricks at the end of the show and messing them up. Wow, I think this show might single-handedly kill the poker boom.Daniel was fine, though. You rock, Daniel. I was hopin it would just be you.

No, Daniel. Don't write in your blog about the hand you bluffed Steven Smith with 8 high. We're not that desperate. :-)"How did you know you could bluff me." DN "You told everybody you had nothing!" Then Steven got mad and said if it was a real poker hand he wouldn't have said that.I agree that Daniel was the only one shown to advantage, although McManus said some true things in a taped segment.