daniel on "quite frankly" at 6:30pm eastern

that show was terrible.couldn't stephen a. smith have spent 10 minutes learning the basic rules of the game before taping this show? they spent the last 15 minutes of the show playing the worst fake poker hands ever while trying to explain to him how to check, call, or bet. i know if i was interviewing people or doing a special about a popular topic i would at least try and do enough research to not waste the viewers time watching me act a fool.wow, i can't believe that show made it on tv.no offense daniel, you guys had no chance..._____________________________________________________www.pokulator.com check the odds, raise your game

i refuse to watch Stephen A. Smith. How does this guy have a job? All he does is yell at us. Did anyone see his tour de force performance as a fill in on Sports Reports during NFL playoffs?Schottenheimer screwed up!!! He should have kicked the field goal on third down!!!!!!!If the kid misses, THEY GET TO TRY IT AGAIN ON FOURTH DOWN!!!!!!!! Stunned silence from co-hosts, followed by quick cut to commercial.WTF!??!?!?! He doesnt know the basic rules of the game and hes allowed, and paid handsomely, to criticize coaches.refused to watch this fool sinceSTFU Stephen A., youre a clown.

Smith was just loud, Matusow couldn't speak, Van Patten sounded drunk and/or high, and James Woods just plugged his f'n site.DN and EN were good though.

DN tried his best to put some poker into the show, but damn most tv hosts have to read a book a day for their interviews this guy couldn't even spend twenty minutes online...cmon, you have an ESPN show about poker how big an idiot do you want to look like, you know players are watching.McManus was kinda interesting

evelyn didn't show much personality...who knows though, maybe that is her personality. DN tried, but that show was setup to fail with stephen a. smith leading the way.did anyone TIVO that crap? i would never watch it again, but i am curious how many times james woods said "hollywood poker" during his 3 minute interview. plus, i know he is a smart guy and all but does he really think he can take down every pro in poker? he said he started playing no-limit 2 years ago, people have spent their wholes lives mastering this game. sure he could win in a session or two but as Barry G likes to say "he could never play in the big game." hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpoker hollywoodpokerhas anyone ever even played on that site? __________________________________________________________www.pokulator.com check the odds, raise your game

Seemed like Evelyn came off as being unnatural when she was talking. I can't really explain it or put my finger on it, but it just seemed like she was trying too hard. Anyone else think that?
It sounded like she had memorized her answers.

dn came off pretty intelligent. Woods was extremely conceideded..ie.. yeah i could beat anyone in the world right now.. i am great..DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR WHEN SMITH SAID.. ARE ANY OF YOU ADDICTS., AND MATUSOW YELLS OUT HAHA IM A DEGENERATE. yeah thats completely true. The guys a joke.

Matusow is the man, plain and simple. "Women don't have the heart to be professional poker players." Haha classic.I also loved during the first episode of the WSOP tonight when they were showing people going "yes!!!" I laughed my ass off when they showed Matusow go "Yes!!!!(throws up his arms) I sucked out again!!!"