maximizing earning potential online

I'm sure many of you play online quite a bit. Just giving you a heads up on rakeback if you dont already have it or know about it. Basically you can get a percentage of your rake output refunded to you each month, which varies depending on the site. Your getting money you otherwise would be giving to the poker sites... who wouldnt want that?If you truly want to maximize your poker profits, you should sign up to receive this refund. This is especially true if you multitable regularly, but anyone can benefit from a return (large or small) they wouldnt see without rakeback.I recently started using rakeback myself and as far as I know this is the best Empire rakeback deal around. They give you 28% rakeback each month through the program and are a well established, reputable affiliate. To be eligible, you must not have an Empire poker account because one will be created for you. As I'm sure most of you know Empire is a skin of PartyPoker and they share the exact same cash and sit & go tables.Sign Up - http://www.28percent.com/signup.htm FAQ - http://28percent.com/index_files/Page1096.htmlAll I ask in return for giving you this information is to please put AM1 in the referral box on the Sign-Up form if you decide to sign up:Please tell us who referred you to our website: AM1After your account is created you will be eligible for a 20% deposit bonus up to $100 on your first real money deposit. 28percent.com also provides bonuses on your first month of rakeback if you reach certain amounts.Thank You and Good Luck at the Tables!P.S. Many sites besides Empire also have rakeback programs which may or may not be better. Look around before deciding. This is just the one I started using and I figured I'd let you guys know about it since I can refer people to them.