party poker problems, with tournies

Have any of you had this experience, I started a limit tourney this evening at 7:20pm and about an hour ago the tourney froze.No explanation from PP, and another guy at the table says it happened to him earlier and after a long while they cancelled the tourney and split the money 50% to everyone remaining and 50% by chip stack.This really blows. There were 580 and there are 158 left and I am in 4th place with 10,284 with the high stack at 11,190 and average being 3,671.If this is a regular occurrence on this site I don't think I will play on it again.It is also irritating that they have not made any improvements to their software in like 2 years.

It's actually kind of nice sometimes...For example...one time when I was just ****ing around with $50 on party poker i was down to my last $6 and played a 5+1 multi...was up quite a bit after an hour and it frozei made $55...about 10th place moneyi could've made it that far...but not that likely...so i figure i did better than if the tournament would've kept going...

It's actually kind of nice sometimes...For example...one time when I was just censored around with $50 on party poker i was down to my last $6 and played a 5+1 multi...was up quite a bit after an hour and it frozei made $55...about 10th place moneyi could've made it that far...but not that likely...so i figure i did better than if the tournament would've kept going...
Yeah well that's all well and good, and for one clown at my table with 540 in chips it's great, for me with a chip stack $1k shy of the leader it pretty much sucks.I won't play on this site again until they fix their problems.

They don't fix it because they dont have to...the fish will keep playing there because its the big site, and the rest of us will keep playing there because the fish do...partypoker could change its name to diarrhea poker and people would still play there.

They don't fix it because they dont have to...the fish will keep playing there because its the big site, and the rest of us will keep playing there because the fish do...partypoker could change its name to diarrhea poker and people would still play there.
I did have good luck in ring games, and I guess if those freeze up no big deal.I certainly won't play anymore tournies there.There service blows.