which site has the easiest bonus to clear?

I just completed a bonus for a poker chip set through PSO at Full Tilt, it took me less than a day to get 200 full tilt points. I played mostly .25/.50 PLO and finished around even - the cards were mostly dry.Anyways I want to play basically the same game to clear the bonus(PLO) but I want to get poker tracker this time. I would also like to do this as quickly as possible, and at the best site. So which would be the easiest of the following?PokerRoom - 400 PokerRoom player pointsAbsolute Poker - 400 raked handsParadise Poker - 750 paradise pointsTitan Poker - 3500 titan poker pointsBodog - 200 bodog poker pointsPoker Rewards - 750 raked hands ( I wouldn't want to do this one)Ultimate Bet - 500 Ultimate Points ( I can't do this one, I already have an account there(love it there) and for reference I think that 500 points takes a while to clear - not too long though)Gaming Club Poker - 2400 Bonus Redemption PointsGolden Palace Poker - 5000 action pointsCarribean Sun Poker - 750 Carribean Sun POintsPacific Poker - 250 raked hands (I would have to play outside of my bankroll)Are Bodog and Poker Room the easiest to clear on this list? Do they have PLO games going regularly? Is there a better option?Thanks in advance.

thanks Kurtedit - how about a few more blogs man! That goes for the rest of you too @ JasonWebber.com
Yeah I started one but now it's outdated.
AHA! This was really a scammer thread!! All to get us to go to the NewAgePoker blogs!!!SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks Kurtedit - how about a few more blogs man! That goes for the rest of you too @ JasonWebber.com
AHA! This was really a scammer thread!! All to get us to go to the NewAgePoker blogs!!!SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think if that was the case, he'd have spelled jayson right.
I think if that was the case, he'd have spelled jayson right.
d'oh