Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed) 73/23/.9 - This guy is running good. Averaging 18 bb/100.. need I say more.FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is MP2 with 7:spade:, 7:diamond:. 3 folds.Flop: (5.66 SB) 6:spade:, A:spade:, 5:diamond: (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.Turn: (3.83 BB) 9:heart: (2 players)Hero bets, CO calls.River: (5.83 BB) 9:club: (2 players)Hero...

How many hands?Check/call. Missed flush and straight draws might bluff if you miss but they are definitely folding if you bet. I'd hate to get raised here as it most likely means we're beat in a small but, but we can't trust his reraise seeing as he has such incredible stats due to his running good at this point, we're not sure if he's capable of reraising the river on a bluff. It looks like he is drawing with all his calls. Check/call to induce the bluff. That way you pick up the extra BB when he decides to bluff, you lose one calling when he is ahead on the river, you get to see the showdown, it eliminates the possibility of a river bluff beating you.

guin, i thought that too. but he is fairly passive postflop. a bet also has good value against his extreme range of hands.aseem

According to this Action, He doesn't have these hands..AA-99, AK-Ax (he's 3-bet A6off once already).Hands that make sense...88, 44, 33, 6x, 5x, Missed Flush Draw.He's calling us w/ 5 of these 6 possible holdings. I don't want to deal w/ the combos of J-5, Q-5, K-6... This is close enough).