fcp ftp tourney 9/29/05

Everyone bring your pink shirts out for tonights tourney anyone in a pink shirt gets to get touched for free.9:30 PM9/29/05password: frankensteinbounties to be addedalso zimmer if you read this i need to know your screen name so i can send you 10 bucks.and zimmer i'm transferring you last weeks bounty now, one week later. yes i'm that lazy

hey fockers.work is actually a grind today.i had all these points built up on bodog that you can't really spend on anything. But i saw this freeroll that was for something that cost a pretty hefty amount of points to play so last night i played in it. It took forever to get registered, basically i registered and then two hours later it popped up after i had forgot.anyway i won that bitch and then i asked somebody what i had won and it turns out it was a entry into a 50 man tourney winner goes to Doyle Brunson championship. sweeth

Anyone want to do a party for tilt swap to get me in tonight, PM me. I am throwing money into tilt from stars over the weekend but was to get the full bonus, so I dont want to waste it on a $50 deposit.Thanks in advance
i only have a cash on a party skin. Don'pt know if you can transfer money or not that way. If so i might be down.